eleven

"I can't believe you just did that."Hestia spoke with wide eyes, looking at Tom as they walked out of her school.

"Did what?"Tom asked with a chuckle as he opened the door for her.

"Stan, you just convinced my principal to let me take my classes online and send a teacher to wherever I am to take my final exams."She spoke after he got in the car.

Tom laughed at her face and shrugged before smiling at her while shifting the car to D, "I did what I have to do to have you with me."

Hestia felt her heart melt at those words and she started blushing so hard as Tom grabbed her hand and kissed it, Harrison cleared his throat and Tom snorted at him, "You havin fun back there, bro?"

"Don't use American slang,"Hestia shook her head and hit the back of Tom's head.

"Technically, it's not American slang, more like short for brother but-"

"So it's slang."Hestia blinked.

Harrison laughed and shook his head and brought his phone out before recording.

"Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to put your phone down."Hestia pointed her finger guns at Harrison.

"What if he doesn't?"Tom asked raising an eyebrow.

"Then I'm gonna have to ask you to pull over, Stanley."Hestia spoke and glared at him.

Tom squinted his eyes at her before looking back at the road and put his hand behind his back then pulled out his finger guns and shot Hestia. Hestia's eyes widened and she opened her mouth in shock, "Did you just shoot me?"

"I think I did,"Tom chuckled and grabbed her head before kissing her forehead while still looking at the road.

"You guys are the fucking best."Harrison laughed and posted the video in the story after tagging both of them.

After several minutes, Hestia looked at Tom when he pulled the car over infront of Zeus' school then she got out as she saw her brother talking to a girl with a small pink tint on his cheeks. He looked at his sister and his eyes widened before he cleared his throat and smiled at the girl as she spoke, the little curly haired girl blushed and shrugged at something he said, Hestia walked towards them and put her hand on his shoulder, "Hello,"

"Hi."Zoe spoke and shook Hestia's hand.

"So, you're Zoe, huh?"She grinned at the little girl whose height wasn't too far from hers, she was almost just a foot smaller than her.

"Yeah, it's nice to meet you."She nodded blushing, "Zedd talks about you all the time."

"Really, now? He talks about you quite a lot, too."Hestia grinned.

Tom looked at them from his car and smiled then told Harrison he was going to get them. He walked towards them and the kids started running up to him and Hestia looked at the fuss he made and laughed, "Well, Zoe, it was great to meet you but I kind of have to pull my boyfriend out of that kids mountain."

She started walking towards him before she stopped and grinned then turned back around, "You like Spiderman, Zoe?"

"Yeah."She nodded with wide eyes, "He's so dreamy."

Hestia grinned and winked at Zeus before taking Zoe's hand and walking to Tom who the kids left after Harrison took pictures of him with the kids, Tom raised his eyebrows as he saw his girlfriend holding the little curly haired dark skinned girl's hand, "Well hello, there."

Zoe blushed fiercly and grinned before speaking shyly, "Hi."

"You're Zoe, right?"Tom bent down and with a smile whispered in her ear, "Zeus really likes you."

"I know, he asked me out and we went out."She spoke loudly with a grin.

Tom looked at Zeus who wiggled his eyebrows at him then smoothly put his arm around Zoe, "That's my girl."

Hestia's eyes widened and she grinned at them both, "Oh my God, are you serious?"

"Yeah."Zeus nodded and Zoe blushed furiously.

"Why didn't I know that?"Hestia asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Because I took her out to the diner when you didn't have a shift."Zeus shrugged causing Tom to look at him and nod with approval and a small smile.