sixteen

Tom was getting ready for the premiere when he got a text from Harry.

Hey, tom?

I think you might
have forgotten..

Did you talk to Hestia
yet?

Oh shit.

No i didnt thanks
for reminding me mate

Anytime

Add the fact that
Columbia Records
wants to sign her,

I showed them the
video of her singing
Believer and they're
waiting for Jeff's call
as her manager

Tom asked his hair stylist to give him one minute and he went to his- and Hestia's bedroom, "Hey, babe?"

"Yeah?"She spoke as a girl put her make up on while Tessa was perched up on her lap despite the small space.

"Okay, so, remember when I told you Harry Styles and Ariana Grande both called me?"He asked.

"No, when was that?"She opened her eyes causing the make up artist to scold her, she sheepishly let out an apology and waited for Tom to elaborate.

"Well, that doesn't matter now, what does matter- though, is you calling Jeffrey Azoff and Ariana."He said.

"Why?"She asked confused.

"Columbia Records wants to sign you and Jeffrey Azoff- who's Harry's manager wants to be your manager."He said and Hestia opened her eyes widely.

"Are you serious?"She said excitedly.

"Yeah, Jeffrey's waiting for your call, apparently."He laughed at her reaction, "You wanna call him from my-"

"No, no, send me his number,"She gushed, "I'll call him now- wait what did Ariana Grande call you for?"

"She wants to collab with you."He grinned.

"Holy- holy fuck!"She screamed getting up after Tessa jumped off her lap to circle around Tom, "So you're- you're telling me that- holy shit- Ariana fucking Grande wants to collab with me? Oh my- fuck!"

Tom laughed at her reaction and opened his arms widely for her, and even though she was only wearing a robe over her underwear and bra and he was only wearing his boxers underneath his robe, she literally jumped at him and he picked her up with a grin, she hugged him tightly and he laughed kissing her temple.

"Thank you so much, Stan."She whispered with tears in her eyes.

"For what? Your talent did this."He laughed and kissed her temple again then looked in her eyes, "I'm proud of you."

"Okay, Tom, you're gonna ruin her make up,"Lottie spoke, "So now, chop chop, out."

"Alright."He nodded with a laugh and put her down, "I'll see you when you're done, baby girl."

"Alright."She kissed his cheek causing it to turn pink.

"I'll send you their numbers."

"Entaxéi."She nodded.

Tom went out of her room and sent her the contacts, she picked up her iPhone X after sitting back on the chair and called Jeffrey first,

"Hello?"

"Hi. Is this Jeffrey Azoff?"She spoke after she closed her eyes and Lottie started doing her eyeshadow and Tessa jumped back on her lap.

"Yes, this is Jeff, who is this?"

"I'm Hestia, Harry called Tom-"

"Yes, Hestia! The girl I want to manage."He laughed.

"Yeah, I don't know why I was supposed to call but-"

"Well, you're gonna have to come to our company building and sign some stuff, then I'm officially your manager and then right after that we'll go to Columbia Records and sign with them- if you want to, of course. Sony honestly offered a great amount of money for you to work with them."He said, "Syco Records, too, so you could choose one- they're both related to Sony, but feel free to choose one of them."

"Holy shit."She whispered quietly.

"Holy shit indeed,"He laughed, "What else..? Oh! I also understood that you got a call from Ariana Grande saying she wants to collab with you?"

"Yeah, that happened- she called Tom, technically, but yeah."She spoke.

"Alright so, text her, be chill, you're an artist too, you guys are just gonna work on something together, that's it."Jeff said trying to comfort her.

"Yeah, okay. Thanks Jeffrey."She smiled.

"Call me Jeff, oh and whenever you're ready to sign, I'll be waiting, I know it's your boyfriend's movie premiere tonight so choose a day, text me, I'll be there."Jeff said and then they hung up.

"Holy shit."She mumbled with her eyes still closed.

"Okay, you ready to see how you look?"Lottie asked and Hestia sighed with a nod, she opened her eyes and they widened as she looked at her reflection in the mirror, her blond dyed curls were pulled up in a bun and her face was literally on fleek, she got up and hugged Lottie before she started helping her get into her dress.

"You can't wear a bra with that dress, Tia."

"I'll put the dress on then take the bra off?"Hestia shrugged and Lottie nodded, she put the dress on before she took off her bra and looked at Lottie, "What do you think?"

"I think I'd go lesbian for you if I weren't taken."Lottie laughed and gave her a pair of diamond earrings and a Pandora bracelet, after Hestia put them on Lottie gave her a diamond ring and her high heels.

Hestia put them on and looked in the mirror at herself with admiration for the first time in her life.

"You're gonna slay."Lottie grinned.

Hestia's look⤵(but she's short so try to imagine her shorter than this perf picture)