nine

INSTAGRAM

❤8424 💬246

❤8424 💬246

tiaroyale: Glad this goes with my theme annnnd really fuckin proud of you Stanleyyyy💜💜💜 I MISS YOUUU😘😘 #InfinityWar hits the cinemas on the 27th of April, brace yourselves for the greatest shit ever.

Tagged: tomholland2013

zeusproyale: still can't believe you're dating spiderman

tiaroyale: still can't believe i raised such a little shit

zeusproyale: ehh, you love me

tiaroyale: unfortunately..

tomholland2013: thank you baby, I miss you soooo much more, be back soon😘😘

tiaroyale: 😊💋

userx: omg ew you orphan bitch stay away from tom

user1: userx shut the fuck up hoe

userxx: userx ikr she's such a whore

user2: wtf is wrong with you people userx userxx

userx: TOM BLOCKEJ ME FOR YOU?!!? OMG

user3: toms gonna be keepin his girl forever like dat🙏 i love em together

user4: ily both so much you guys are fuckin goals

tiaroyale: user4 💜

user4: HOLY FUCKIN SHIT YOU REPLIED

user5: idk i think shes way too innocent i dont believe it

user6: idk i think you have your nose way too in their relationship

user5: chill dude, just statin my opinion, no hate, but shes shady, came out of nowhere, and suddenly shes dating tom? theyre probably fake

user7: your opinion is not an opinion when you accuse a couple of being fake

tomholland2013: idk man i think you might just have to keep that fucked up opinion to yourself if you dont want to be blocked

user8: HOLY SHIT TOM SLAY

zeusproyale: user5 your lips are fake

user9: ^omg is that her brother?😂😂😂😂😂

tiaroyale: yep

user9: ^omg is that her brother?😂😂😂😂😂↩tiaroyale: yep

❤2,486,275

tomholland2013: miss my girl❤

Tagged: tiaroyale

Comments for this post have been disabled.

-

"Hey, Tia."One of the cheerleaders spoke, causing Hestia to raise an eyebrow in confusion.

She had no friends but two, and she sure as hell didn't talk to cheerleaders, so why was this girl talking to her? Khadijah walked into cafeteria and sat on her table and looked at Ruby with a confused stare then at Hestia, Ruby walked off and went to sit with her friends before Khadijah spoke, "What's her deal?"

"I have no idea.."Hestia trailed shrugging, "Anyways-"

"What happened with Tom? Heard you guys made it official on Instagram."Khadijah grinned raising both her eyebrows.

"Yeah, he uh- he did,"Hestia nodded with a small smile before Archie spotted them and sat down, "What were you guys saying?"

"We were talking about Tom and our lovely lovely ball of happiness and beauty, Hestia."Khadijah spoke with exaggeration and bit into her apple.

"Oh, Tom."Archie spoke awkwardly then cleared his throat, "What about him?"

"We were just saying that he basically made it official on instagram that they're dating."

"Oh,"Archie nodded then spoke awkwardly, "Hey, how's Zeus?"

"Zeus is perfectly fine, actually, I'm getting the hang of it."She nodded then looked at both her friends with a grimace, "I think?"

Archie smiled at her and for some reason kept staring at her with that smile, Khadijah raised her eyebrows at the look he gave her and shrugged then dug in her food, awkwardly, suddenly feeling a weird feeling in her stomach. Archie then cleared his throat and started eating his food, too, before Hestia's phone started dinging loudly. She got it out of her pocket and looked at the screen as it lit up with messages from Tom.

baabyyyy

america's just
amazing

but i miss you so
much

and i really wanna
go back home😢

baaabe

what time is itt

where you att

Hestia laughed at the messages and nodded at herself before replying.

Heeey stanleeyy

Sorry

I'm at school

It's eleven forty

And I miss you
more :(

you got time to
talk or no?

I'll call you when i
get out of school

When I'm on my
way to the diner

okay

bye baby girl❤

Bye Stan💜

"So, what'd he want?"Archie asked suddenly causing her phone to fall out of her hand and the screen shatter.

"Jesus fuck!"She said in shock as she looked at her phone shatter then looked at Archie with a glare.

"What? I didn't do anything."He defended himself and took a bite of his peanut butter and jelly.

Hestia sighed and bent down to pick up her phone, she tried to unlock the phone but as it wouldn't budge because it was kind of old anyway she sighed again and shook her head, having no way of communicating with anyone now. Hestia knew that she had to buy a new one but didn't want to admit it, she wouldn't even be able afford to pay rent this month if Tom didn't leave her generous tips every time he stopped by at the diner. And that was a lot.

But she still won't be able to pay almost a thousand Euros for a phone. She just couldn't waste the money she thinks she gained to continue raising Zeus and also for his college. She just didn't think she should do anything for herself until Zeus had everything a guy could need. But what she didn't understand was the fact that her and Tom are practically everything he's ever needed.

//

Hi, please let me know what you think in the comments or dm or just vote if you like it, thank you for reading❤❤