thirty three

YIKES THIS IS SO FUCKING CLOSE TO ENDING OML and i have a mothafuckin bitch of a headache i couldn't edit the chapter, hope y'all like it raw😂

Hestia had to go to school for her graduation ceremony, and she couldn't be happier to get this shitty year of her life over, she was busy studying for finals for half of the time she was working, and focusing on both- her career and her studies was not easy. But she made it, and there she was.

"Hestia Royale,"

Her name was called and the whole grade cheered, despite the fact that only two from the whole grade were her friends. Khadijah whistled loudly and screamed; "That's my best friend bitches!"

Hestia grinned as she walked up the stairs to the principal in her Louboutin heels and Gucci dress, she smirked at the cheerleaders and then genuinely smiled when she saw Zeus with Tom and his family along with Harrison, "That's my girl- Great job baby girl I'm so proud of you!"

She grinned blushing as she took the certification and shook her head at Tom who was clearly embarrassing her in the cutest way possible, she went down the stairs after she shook her teachers' hands then went back to her seat next to Khadijah and Archie who was clearly annoyed with Tom's cheers.

After the ceremony was over and they all threw their caps, Hestia ran over to Zeus first and hugged him tightly, "I'm so glad you're with me today."

Zeus let out a small chuckle and kissed his older sister's cheek- yet they were the same height now, but he hugged her tightly anyways and whispered something in her ear, before taking off the necklace he never took off since Poseidon and his parents' death, because Poseidon had given it to him when he was in the hospital before he died, and told him to give it to Hestia when she graduated.

It was a necklace with a trident as a pendant- she knew this necklace, she knew it well, and she knew it belonged to Poseidon, but she couldn't take it from Zeus, so she shook her head when he tried to give it to her making him roll his eyes and grab his hand, turning her around then told her to lift her hair up, which she did.

And when he put the necklace around her neck she felt like she wanted to cry, so she hugged her little brother who was now almost taller than her and cried, making him sigh and tell her that she had to greet Tom and his family. She pulled away from her brother's embrace and hugged Nikki first, then Dominic then Paddy and Sam, leaving Harry who was grinning from ear to ear as he looked at Khadijah- not even paying attention to Hestia who was right in front of him, so she hugged Harrison next then left Tom for last.

He grinned and pulled her into a short kiss before pulling away and hugging her tightly, "I'm so proud of you, darling."

"Thank you."She said pulling away from the hug but he just shrugged and pulled her in for the hug again.

"Hestia."Hestia was surprised with the voice that spoke, making her furrow her eyebrows in confusion, and pull away from Tom again, making him raise both his eyebrows in jealousy, and put his hand on her waist anyway.

"Henry?"

"Uh- I just wanted to say congratulations on everything- from the music to the graduation, you really deserve it."He smiled sincerely.

"Thank you."She said and nodded but sounded unsure, making him elaborate.

"I just know how hard it was for you here- and how much shit you got all the time from my friends so I felt the need to apologize."He said scratching the back of his head awkwardly as the whole family looked at him.

"It's not you who should be apologizing, you literally told them to fuck off whenever they said anything in front of you."She laughed, "So thank you for that and I hope you have a bright future."

"Yeah- yeah, me too."He smiled and nodded then realized what he said making his eyes widen as he spoke clearing his throat, "I meant you too- you, too."

"It's okay."She smiled and he nodded at her before leaving.

"Bitch you made it!"Khadijah screamed loudly running to hug her best friend. Hestia let out a heartfelt laugh when Khadijah picked her up and spun her around then Archie picked both up, one with each arm making both girls scream and hit him.

Harry couldn't help but laugh at Tom's jealous face, as well as Zeus, but then Archie put both girls down and raised his fist- making Zeus fist bump him, "Aye mate!"

"Only a few years and you'll be in my place!"Archie grinned at Zeus.

"At least I already have a girlfriend."Zeus mocked him with both his eyebrows raised making Archie curse.

"Fuck- Tia your brother still insists on burning the fuck out of me."Archie spoke loudly making Khadijah and Hestia both laugh

"Tough lover."Hestia joked pulling her brother into a side hug and Archie cleared his throat and scratched his head- trying to not stare, but it was a little hard for him.

"Tia, we're going to the diner, are you coming?"Khadijah spoke putting a finger inside of her hijab to push some hairs back inside.

Hestia shrugged then looked at Tom and Harrison, "You guys wanna come?"

"I wanna come."Harry raised a hand slowly making Hestia raise an eyebrow, amused by his actions.