twenty three

"So basically, you want me to listen to the album, before anyone else does- even though it's not allowed?"Tom raised an eyebrow with amusement.

"Yeah, I'm a spoiler too, now come."Hestia laughed pulling him inside the studio.

"Is it the Deluxe edition?"He grinned.

"Yeah."She laughed as she sat on the mixer's seat and turned the MacBook laptop on then opened the RISE - HR folder, and played the songs in their order.

Tom sat down on the chair behind her and she smiled at him before turning the volume up. He stayed silent as he listened to them, a small smile on his face, then after listening to seven of them, when a specific song came on he stuttered and spoke clearing his throat, "Wha-What's this one's name?"

Hestia laughed and raised an eyebrow, clearly amused, "Let Me Love You."

"Is that Lil Wayne?"He let out a laugh as he heard his voice,

"Every time you slept over my pad you over fucking slept,"

"Yeah, it is."She grinned.

"Well I love this song,"Tom muttered clearing his throat again, feeling his pants tighten.

The song ended and another one started, it made Tom look at Hestia's back with a confused glance, she, however pretended to not notice his looks as her voice filled the room,

You used to tell me that you loved me once
What happened, what happened?
Where is all of this coming from?
What happened, what happened?
You say I'm crazy and there's nothing wrong
You're lying and you know I know
Baby what have we become?
What happened?

We used to never go to bed angry
But it's all we ever do lately
And you're turning away like you hate me
Do you hate me, do you hate me, oh

You can take this heart
Heal it or break it all apart
No, this isn't fair
Love me or leave me here, oh, oh ah ha
Love me or leave me here, yeah

Tom swallowed and gulped visibly as tears filled his eyes.

Do you remember when you loved me once?
What happened, what happened?
And you'd hold me here just because
What happened, no

We used to never go to bed angry
But it's all we ever do lately
You're turning away like you hate me
Do you hate me, do you hate me, oh

You can take this heart
Heal it or break it all apart
No, this isn't fair
Love me or leave me here, oh, oh, ah, ha

Love me baby please
'Cause I could still be the only one you need
The only one close enough to feel you breathe
Yeah I could still be that place where you run
Instead of the one that you're running from, ooh

The feelings poured into her voice as she sang those words, they scared him, they scared him so much that he was doing something wrong, that he was slowly losing her, that he was in any sort of way not caring enough, by not calling, not texting, not asking and not seeing her enough.

You can take this heart
Heal it or break it all apart
No, this isn't fair
Love me or leave me here, oh, oh, ah, ha

Her emotions were obvious while she sang, that was the one thing she couldn't fake, she never could, her pain, her anger, her fear, her love, everything, it was a mix of everything she felt, not just towards Tom, towards everyone around her.

But as she sat on the chair with her back towards her boyfriend, she didn't see the tears leaving his eyes, she didn't see the pain he feels just because he thinks he might have been neglecting her, she couldn't see the look in his eyes, and she didn't get to.

Because Tom, too, was a great actor, he wiped his tears and pretended to not have been crying for the past two minutes, he put both his feet on top of the coffee table in the middle of the room and folded his arms in front of his chest, closing his eyes as the next song started.

And the next song only seemed to have worsened his feelings, he knew exactly when she must have written this song, he knew exactly why, and only then did she turn around in her chair and look at his seemingly relaxing state- but internally breaking one.

She pursed her lips and didn't say a word, his eyes were closed anyways, so she turned back around as if she didn't turn in the first place just as a tear escaped his eye again. He didn't seem to know how to stop it, really, it was breaking him to no end. But he stayed silent until the next song started, and he finally smiled as he heard the strength that was in her voice in this one.

The notes she hit weren't easy to hit, but she did it, the strength and power in her voice were strength and power he never saw in her until now, he was used to her being fragile. But this newfound strength and fire was something that only made her place in his heart grow even more. He was so whipped it's almost funny, but that was how she felt safe and stayed strong, knowing his love for her was still there.

And when another one about jealousy came up he laughed loudly, knowing she was most definitely the one who wrote it, after she thought he kissed someone then later found out that it was actually Harry who was kissing his girlfriend, and totally not him.

"Shut up."She blushed furiously and turned around in her seat to glare at him.

"I just still can't believe you thought that I'd actually kiss another girl."He laughed and got up then brought his chair next to hers and pecked her nose before sitting down with a small smile.

"Well your brother had your haircut then, what was I supposed to do?"She pouted blushing.

"I love the song, though. And I'd definitely like to see that freak side."He winked cheekily causing her to blush even further and slap his arm before turning around causing him to laugh again and kiss her visible shoulder due to the off shoulder shirt she wore.

She smiled slightly and scrunched her nose up in content then put her arms up and yawned causing her shirt to ride up, Tom didn't mean to look at her stomach but when he did- he blinked and then blinked up at her with a blank face, but she didn't notice what happened, so she raised an eyebrow and looked at him confused, "What?"

"Noth-Nothing."He stuttered shaking his head, with the image of her seemingly fresh scars still visible in his mind.

Hestia's first album (RISE) tracklist:

1-Skyscraper // demi lovato
2- Rockabye // anne marie
3- Bang Bang (ft Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj) // jessie j
4- Touch It // ariana grande
5- Tell Me You Love Me // demi lovato
6- When Love Hurts // jojo
7- Chained To The Rhythm // katy perry
8- Let Me Love You (ft Lil Wayne) // ariana grande
9- Love Me Or Leave Me Here // little mix
10- These Four Walls // little mix
11- Alive // sia
12- Freak // little mix
13- Lionheart // demi lovato
14- Ain't My Fault // zara larsson
15- Let Me Go (ft Florida Georgia Line & Watt) // hailee steinfeld & alesso
16- Rise // katy Perry
17- Fuck Apologies (ft Wiz Khalifa) // jojo
18- For You (ft Liam Payne) [Bonus Track from the Fifty Shades Freed original motion picture soundtrack] // rita ora
19- I Miss Her (Bonus Track) // jessie j
20- Daddy Lessons (Bonus Track) // beyoncé
21- Big Girls Cry (Bonus Track) // sia
22- Freeze You Out [Cover] (Bonus Track) // sia
23- Why Don't I [Cover] (Bonus Track) // sofia carson