thirty six

Harrison woke up to the sound of the doorbell ringing and his mum shouting at him to open the door, he got up groggily and walked down the stairs towards the door and opened it to find a crying Tom.

"He took her away from me, Haz."Tom said softly with bloodshot eyes making Harrison's eyes widen, he pulled his best friend in a hug and sighed, knowing how he probably felt.

"It's okay."Harrison said rubbing his crying best friend's back, "It's all gonna be okay."

"He took her and- and she's not coming back- Haz- she left me- she left for Jaden and she's not coming back."He sobbed into his best friend's shoulder.

"It's alright mate, let it out."

-

Tom sighed walking out of the LAX, he landed not even a few minutes ago, and Zendaya was already waiting for him there, she greeted him with a hug and a lot of paps showed up, too, making sure to catch the pair with the worst pictures they could possibly take, making it seem like the pair might just be more than just friends.

It was terrible, really, how they both couldn't be around each other and make people believe they were just friends, but that's how a celebrity's life should be. Full of rumours and a load of bullshit.

It made headlines, it made very awful headlines, but they were extremely believable that even Hestia believed them- and she didn't even blame Tom, because she thought that he had the right to do that, he had the right to hate her or even cheat, because she was the worst girlfriend there could ever be.

But Zeus wouldn't have it, he called Tom when he saw his sister crying in her bedroom and cursed him out, but he calmed down when Tom explained what happened, and Tom had Zeus on his side.

Tom didn't know what would happen though,

He didn't know that the headlines killed Hestia.

He didn't know they cut her so deep that her blood seeped out of her stomach, because she told herself she wasn't good enough.

He didn't know the words 'trouble in paradise' cut her so deep that her thighs were bleeding as if she was shot.

He didn't know anything.

No.

He was yet to know.

He wanted to hear her voice, he yearned to call her, to explain that nothing happened between him and Zendaya, but he thought she was smarter than think he was cheating.

But he was wrong.

He was so wrong.

Because a woman whose pregnancy test shows two pink lines usually means that her hormones are all over the place, it usually means that she can barely control her feelings.

It also usually means that she's very raw at that time, that she's at her purest- but he didn't know that.

He didn't know that when he got back from Los Angeles he wouldn't find his girlfriend back home, he didn't know that when he got back he'd find no female clothes in the closet- no clothes in Zeus' closet either, and Tessa would be in his mother's house.

He didn't know that when he got back home he wouldn't find his guardian angel because she left the city and fled to another- this time running from him- not from child services, deciding that if she were to have this baby then he didn't need to be in the spotlight- he didn't deserve to be put through such shit the second he's born.

Nine months go by, Hestia goes back to London after laying low with her brother in Greece, but this time it wasn't just both of them, no, they had a third certain tiny baby with them.

A certain tiny baby that was named Lucas Peter Royale, he was wrapped in a baby blue blanket with a pacifier in his mouth, his big brown and green eyes, little Lucas had one green eye and the other was brown, it was a very rare condition but either way, his eyes would open every once in a while to blink a few times then go back to sleep because he was in his mother's arms.

His dark brown curls though, resembled his mother's, but the shape of his face and his features were definitely his father's, except his smile. Now that was something he definitely inherited from his mum, a small single dimpled smile that lit up the room.

Zeus was over the moon when Hestia had her baby, he loved him so much and cared for him, he even managed to feed him a few times when Hestia was too tired to wake up from her sleep.

But Hestia finished working on her second album in those nine months, and now that she was in London, Jeffrey told her that the album will be released in less than two weeks, as her first single this year had already been released.

Hestia though, had stopped using all the social media accounts she had the second she stepped foot into Brazil, she changed her number and only called Khadijah, Ariana, Jeffrey Nikki, Dominic and Harrison with her new number.

She had them all promise that they wouldn't say a word, she had them promise that they would never bring her or her child up because Tom didn't deserve this, or at least that's what she said, Harrison, despite being the godfather, kept his promise, and Khadijah who was the godmother also kept the promise, despite getting so much closer to Harry who was basically now her boyfriend- but they were just not labelled- and she didn't tell him.

But Nikki wanted to meet her grandchild, she wanted him to have the best of everything, so she and Dominic managed to get Hestia a new apartment that she basically fought with them to pay for- and she ended up paying for it, but she let Nikki decorate it however, still with her own credit card.

She didn't let anyone spend any money on her house, she wanted to be independent, for herself, for her brother and for her son.

i'm so sorry omf
3 more parts