chapter 16

***** Shawn POV *****

Its been a month since Melissa saw me kissing Annie. I'm still tryna get my girl back. No matter how hard I try to talk her into it she won't let me. I gotta show her how I feel, I'm gonna do it somehow. I miss her, I really do but its me that  drove her away.

***** Melissa POV *****

Its been a month since I caught Shawn. He's been trying to get me back.. but now I have trust issues. I mean I still love him, I can't be with someone who makes me and sad and breaks my heart.

Well since then my scar has healed it looked like a circle . But other than thinking of Shawn, I've been great I guess. I miss him. And whenever I see him he makes me get butterflies. Ughh, but that lil nigga broke my heart ..

Right now I'm at my locker. Putting everything in there even my bag. There was some commotion coming my way I just continued what I was doing it was none of my business. But then I heard "have you seen the new guy he's sexy". I finish with my locker and start walking to homeroom but I'm stopped by someone I never seen before. I'm guessing it's the new guy cause I never seen this face around.

"Can you help me with my schedule?" He asks with a smile. I nod and look over his schedule.

"Well you got all classes with me so just follow me." I say. We walk into homeroom and go to the teacher's desk. "We have a new student." I say and then take my seat. The bell rings and that's when Shawn walks in then takes his spot right by me.

"Good Morning Lissa." Shawn says sweetly. I just wave. This is going to be a long day. .

***** During Lunch *****

I walk into lunch with the new boy beside me. I never got his name. "What's ya name new boy?" I ask as we sit at our empty lunch table. 

"Uhhh Daniel. But people call me Big D." He winks. I bust out laughing and lean on him.

"You're not so bad." I state.

"I could say the same bout you but damn you're sexy ma no lie." Daniel smirks.

"Thank you." I blush. Everyone eventually comes to the table, even Shawn.  I catch him staring at me and Daniel a couple of times. Daniel had his arm around me for the longest time. And when everybody got know him they all liked him except Shawn. I think he assumes we have something going on but nah Daniel is just a friend that actually made me happy. After aegis I dismissed myself to go to the bathroom. "I'll be right back." I say getting up. I go to the bathroom do my business and then check myself out in the mirror. I walk out the bathroom and walk back to the lunchroom. But on my way there I see Shawn and Daniel talking by a classroom.

"Okay I don't know you but you better back off of Melissa." Shawn yells a him.

"Man whatever." Daniel says calmly.

"I'm not playing. That's MY girl hop off." Shawn says.

"Or what?" Daniel smirked.

"Or this." Shawn punches the shit out of Daniel making Daniel fall. He gets back up and pushes Shawn,  Shawn pushes back and Daniel punches Shawn right in the face. I finally had enough and went over to them. I slapped both of them.

"What the fuck is wrong with you guys?" I yell in a whisper.

"Ol' boy over here seems a little jealous and protective." Daniel says.

"I don't know why he's the one that broke my heart." I roll my eyes as I look at Shawn. "Look Daniel I'll take you to the nurse. And Shawn promise me you'll sit right there till I come back." Shawn nods. I hurry up and take Daniel to the nurse and she takes care of him. Then I come back to Shawn who's sitting on the floor leaning against the locker. I sit down right beside him. He's avoiding eye contact with me. I play with my fingers and say, "So what's up with you?"

"Nothing just tryna get my girl back. Lissa I miss you." He looks in my eyes.

"I miss you too but Shawn, FUCK YOU. Your bitch ass wasn't thinking about missing me when you were cheating with Carli. Or kissing Annie. Obviously you don't care about me, that's why I'm done with you and your bullshit. I love and trusted you but you broke my heart. Just stop you don't know what you want, who you want, or who you love." I scream at Shawn. I'm heated right now.

"Lissa c-" he tries to say but he's cut off.

"No you don't understand that I trusted you and you broke my heart." I say putting him in hush mode. I see Daniel walking out the nurse's office and grab him and passionatly kiss him right in front of Shawn then walk off. He had me walking around looking stupid.

***** Shawn POV *****

Melissa yelled at me. I never noticed how bad I was making her feel. I've never seen her so mad. But when she kissed Daniel she got me. I was feeling everything, jealous and mad. I got up from the floor & punch a locker..