chapter 15

Shawn: I gotta talk to you

Shawn:  Please answer

Shawn:  Lissa come on please

Me: delete my number out your phone . don't ever fucking talk to me again .

That's the last text I sent on my phone then I turned it off. When Trey dropped me off I said my thank you and gave him a kiss on his cheek. Everyone was gone, I was home alone. I was chilling on the couch watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles when I was interrupted by the doorbell. I opened the door to see Shawn there.

"Who the fuck gave you the condonance to come to my house?" I yell.

"Melissa hear me out." he said about to touch me.

"Don't touch me. You got 2.5 seconds."

"Okay. I know I screw up a lot but that was my ex from before I moved from my old school." he sighs.

"How bout you go talk to her then. You can't seem to stay down to one girl. . Why break my heart anymore." I say as I sit.

"Lissa I love you!" he yells

"I .. I love you too but I can't anymore." I start breaking down and crying. The front door opens its Christina she comes in talking.

"Thought I would spend the day with my co- What the fuck is going on?" she says putting her purse on the ground.

"Shawn was just leaving." I say. I could give two fucks about him. He looks at me with sympathy then leaves. I tell Christina everything that happened. 

"Okay. So you didn't beat his ass?" She asked I shake my head."You getting soft bruhh."

"Naww. I just can't hit him. I like him too much to do that. What should I do though?"

"Sit down and talk it out if he on some bull fuck him up." She says serious. Reasonable.

*****Shawn POV*****

I feel like shit Melissa just got out the hospital not too long ago. We finally get all the crazies out our love life other things interfere. First, people were spitting bull in Lissa's ear. Now, I'm breaking her heart cause I can't stay committed. I'm interrupted by a text. Its. . MELISSA.

Lissa: hey, I'll hear you out.. but if you give me some bullshit explanation I'll deck you deft

Me: Ighhh. I'm coming.

Lissa: okay w.e

I was still driving around her neighborhood soon I was close.

/////Christina POV\\\\\

Shawn is my bestfriend so I had to help him. Right when he left he texted me.

Shawn: I screwed up big time. I feel guilty af, talk Lissa into talking to me please.

Me: You're lucky you're my best friend I'll work my magic

I heard a car door lock and then a knock on the door Shawn must be here. I go open the door, yeah it's Shawn.

"MELI SHAWN IS HERE!" I yell then wink at Shawn as Melissa walks down the steps. She has know idea I help him out.

"Lets talk out in the back." Melissa says to Shawn.

***** Melissa POV *****

Me and Shawn go in the backyard to talk.

"Speak." I say.

"Okay. Well after we were suppose to meet up at the pretzel stand she ran into me..

~~~ Flashback ~~~

"When she ran into me I said sorry and so did she. Then she said I looked familiar but I didn't think much bout it. But she knew my name then it hit me Annie. My old girlfriend from my old school. We weren't on speaking terms before cause she cheated. .she asked what I been up to and before I could answer she kisses me."

~~~ Flashback Over ~~~

Shawn takes my hand. "I didn't mean to Melissa it just happened." I nod.

"I under-" I don't finish my words I just punch him in the face. "I thought I loved you. Give me one reason I shouldn't fuck you up right here." I say.

"Because you still love me." He says holding his jaw.

"That's the only thing stopping me." I say as I get up. He stops me though he grabs my hand and pulls me close to him. He wraps his arms around my waist and my face ends up in the crook of his neck. We stay like that for a minute which felt like forever. When he lets go we go forehead to forehead then he kisses me. . I kiss back but my eyes start feeling itchy. I'm being a little bitch and crying again. I wipe them away but they keep coming. I start walking away and I feel Shawn on my heels, we go to my room I lay down balling and Shawn lays behind me holding me. After awhile I cry myself to sleep thinking why in the hell do I have to be treated like this. Who does Shawn really love?