chapter 4

I look at the last text & think ... Shawn who do you love ?

I walked out of my room . & I see my brother in his room texting .

"Hey Chris." I say as I watch him texting . "Who ya texting?" I ask all innocent like .

"Nun ya" he says eyes still on the phone . I run up to him and grab his phone .. I'm shocked !

"Oh my gawwddd!" I scream . "I thought you guys didn't like each other .. huh?!" I say to him . To my surprise he was texting my best friend , Miya .

"Well after we fought we noticed how much we have in common and like each other." Chris says innocently . I hurry & grab my phone to text Miya .

Me : MIYAAAAA

Miya : what?!

Me : so you just stop telling me things ?!

Miya : whaaat are you talking about

Me : Chris .-.

Miya : ooooh. we were gonna tell you eventually!

Me : sooo how'd this happen

Miya : well after our fight you know we noticed how it was stupid & we had common interests

Me : sooooooo ?! that's it .. now you're with my brother -,-

Miya : MELISSA D WAS TOO BOMB

Me : lmfaooooo oooh goshhh , buhh come over !

Miya : alright I'm bout to come right now

*end of convo*

I've been meaning to tell her what she missed since she wasn't at school today .

*two minutes later , the doorbell rings*

"Hey!" Miya says walking in

"Wassup Miya, I know you're prolly thinking it soo .. Chris is in his room." I say with a big smirk . Miya goes into Chris' room and i dont know what happens . All of a sudden my phone vibrates . It's Nikki ..

Nikki : hey shay , I don't wanna make you anymore upset then you are buhh Carli told me that her & Shawn were doing things .

Me : this is the second time 😑😒 I think I'm gonna break up with him .. he's always cheating

Nikki : he lost a loyal girl ..

Me : I asked him what happened today he said don't worry it's w.e ..

Nikki : just forget about it .. you needa relax

*end of conversation*

"Miya!" I scream to tell her the latest news .

"Whaaat?!" she says walking out of Chris's room . "A girl can't mack?" she said with a smirk .

"Well I wanted to tell you.. I might break up with Shawn."

"Why?" she says . "You're like the power couple."

"Carli.. she can have him if he's on the bull doeee. I don't have time for it. When this relationship is over it's just me and my school work." I say motivationally

"True i know what you mean girl." Miya says nodding her head .

Right then & there I text Shawn ..

Me : frfr I gotta talk to you ..

I seen he read it buhh .. no reply ✋ . Guess I'm just gonna have to do it in person .. hopefully he'll take it good .

I dont know why I'm feeling sorry he's cheating . I unlock my phone and delete all my pics with me and Shawn , of Shawn , anything to do with him . I'm completely and utterly done with him . Miya watches me & makes sure I'm okay .. she knows I'm stubborn and hate when people try to comfort me .

"Can I sleepover?" she asks . I nod my head yes .

"You can sleep in Chris's room!" I say with a smirk . Miya & I bust out laughing .. for a moment I forget my whole situation .

12:43 p.m.

Me and Miya had been talking and laughing for hours . I looked at the clock and told her I'm going to sleep and she went into Chris's room ;)

You guys are prolly wondering where my mom & dad are .. my mom's a lawyer and is always on cases out of state . & well my father .. he's pretty much non existent in my life . I don't call him he doesn't call me all I know is he's in and out of jail .

Well I'm going to sleep gotta wake up for school tomorrow and to break up with Shawn ..