chapter 27

Today we would be bringing our stuff to our dorms. All of the squad. We all either have the same room or are right by each other. Right now me and Shawn are putting our stuff in the back of his car. I can't believe we are all going to college. I think Shawn read my mind because he came behind me and said, "Well believe it." I smile.

Chris comes out the house and tells Shawn to come here. He looks frustrated. I go over there and listen to them talking.

"I asked a couple people and they know where that nigga is at." Chris says itching his head.

"You got a plan?" Shawn asks Chris but looking at me.

"Hell yeah." Chris says. "But first I gotta talk with you two." I look at him and wonder what this nigga wants to talk about.

"Ight speak man." Shawn says licking his lips.

"Meme did hurt you any way else?" Chris asks. I nod my head and go on my tippy toes and tell Chris.

"Oh we whispering now?!" Shawn says angrily.

"It's not like that." I state.

"No cause it seems like you can tell everyone else the details but me." He storms off to his car. I hop in with him and he's mad, looking out the window. He's on that straight Drake shit.

"Look.. it's hard for me to tell you cause that's the second time I've been raped and third time I've been hit." I say and open the door. Right when I'm about to get up leave he grabs my arm and pulls me close to his face.

"I'm sorry okay. I just wanna be the one you can tell things to too." He sighs. We look each other in the eye. I hold his face and he smiles. I know he likes that. "I just wanna make sure you're safe and no one hurts you. I could care less about myself."

"I care about you. God forbid if something happened to you and it was meant to happen to me. I would feel so guilty." He smiles and kisses me.

"How bout you be me ride or die chick. I got your back you got mine." He says.

"Yeah but listen, any bitch can spend time with you, blow a dime with you, cuff online with you, fuck and 69 with you, but me? Ima ride with you, hold a 9 for you, if you need it? I got it, Ima grind with you, if the cops come and snatch you up, I'm doing time with you, and putting my hand on the book and I'm straight lying for you. Remember that." I say and kiss him passionately. We pulled away and I bit his lip.

"Okay my little thug I'm gonna go see if Chris and everyone is ready to go to the college. I'll be right back." Shawn says. Not even 5 minutes and he's back.

"Everyone ready?" I ask.

"Yup." He says and pops the p. Shawn starts the car and we are off to our new college.

»»»»» At the college «««««

We all settled in turns out I have a guy roommate, Shawn. Time to get freaky! But I'm chilling on my bed and get a text.

Unknown: You're not going to be able to sleep with your boyfriend when I'm done with you, you boyfriend stealing bitch. That was the beginning you can't hide. I'm coming after your ass and your family.