chapter 21

Right when I was about to text Shawn I got an unexpected text from him.

Shawn 😍😘😘😘😈😻💖🔫: So Trey told me..

Me: oh gosh , what he say ?

Shawn 😍😘😘😘😈😻💖🔫: "Melissa and I just broke up. Treat her right or else me and Chris will beat your ass. That's like my little sister. Now go get her."

Me: ahhhhhhh , sounds like Trey

Shawn 😍😘😘😘😈😻💖🔫: When we gonna hang out?

Me: i dont know you tell me

Shawn 😍😘😘😘😈😻💖🔫: How's tomorrow at 3?

Me: good so I can get to know you 😉

Shawn 😍😘😘😘😈😻💖🔫: Truee

Me: well Shawn I'm tired I'm going to sleep night

Shawn 😍😘😘😘😈😻💖🔫: Okay good night 😘

"Looks like I got a date tomorrow." I tell Miya.

"Oh really with whom?" She asks.

"Shawn duhh!" I yell.

"I'm a little nervous."

"Girl shut up you been on a date with his stupid behind before." Miya had a point. I've done this plenty of times. I need to calm down.

"You sleeping over?" I ask Miya.

"Yeah, when Chris comes home we are suppose to cuddle!" She gets excited jumping on the couch. I laugh.

"Well I'm going to sleep." I start walking upstairs. I go to the bathroom and just look at me I have a huge smile that I can't take off my face. I run to my room and put my phone on the charger. Then put some covers on me. But once again I get another text message.

Trey: I popped the question

SHE SAID YES!

Me: AWWWWWWWWWWW 😏😍✊

After I text that I lay down and fall asleep

»»»»» Morning Time «««««

I woke up at like 12. I dont know why so late, but I just got up and did my morning routine. When I finished showering I put on a grayish black tank top on and ripped short shorts with my vans and my spurs snapback. I take my phone off the charger and go downstairs in the kitchen. I'm surprised to see my mom cooking.

"Good Morning Mama." I say with a huge smile.

"Hey! Come give me a kiss and a hug I haven't seen you in forever I've been busy with work." She says. That's her way of say sorry for not being here when you need me. I go give her a hug and kiss. "So Chris told me you got shot like a thug and healed good." I laugh at her. She's young and speaks with her little "slang".

"Yeah I did."

"You know when we were younger your dad got shot. Right in the stomach. It was crazy. But he made it cause he's a warrior I guess that's where you get your fearlessness from." I look at my mom. She was really talking about my father.. without calling him a name she was complimenting him.

"He probably deserved the bullet." I say shrugging.

"Well what are you doing today?" She tries to change the subject.

"Hanging out with Shawn. You?"

"I'm going on a date." My mother smiles. "Here eat up baby." She kisses my head and makes her way upstairs. I check my phone and it's 2:36. I eat and unlock my phone and see a message from Shawn.

Shawn 😍😘😘😘😈😻💖🔫: I'm coming right now 😘 I gotta see ya

Me: awwww okay 😊

I finish my food and start washing the plate but someone knocks on the door. I open it thinking it's Shawn but I'm wrong. It's that Annie bitch.

"Why the fuck are you here?" I ask.

"Cause you're trying to take my baby daddy from me." This bitch really getting me heated.

"Actually no. You're baby daddy loves me." I say with a smirk. She gasps.

"I'm gonna get him back watch bitch." She walks out.. FINALLY.

"Bye Felicia." I wave. Shawn pulls up and sees Annie. Annie throws herself at him. He pushes her off him.

"Where my daughter at?" He asks.

"It's not your daughter. Damn I thought we would get back together if I said that. I don't know who her dad is." I'm shocked at what she says and start laughing. Shawn runs to me.

"IM NOT HER BABYDADDY!" He yells lifting me up.

"I know I heard." I smile. He puts me down and hugs me. Then I give him a kiss on his cheek. "So where we going? What we doing?"

"We are playing 2k14!" He yells.

"Ight I call Clippers." I say running to my couch.

"For why?!" He pouts.

"Fine you can have the Clippers." I say and we start a game. Yeah I lost but it still was fun. Shawn and me went to the park after and got ice cream.

"So do you like anyone?" Shawn asks like he doesn't already know what's up.

"Yeah. There's this one guy." I say sweetly.

"Oh really? Is he competition?"

"Nah, I think you're winning hands down." I finish my ice cream.

"That's good to know." I look at my feet and pulls my face to his and we kiss. Not our normal kisses though he gives me a serious passionate kiss and then we pull away and I put my head on his shoulder. We watch as couples are walking around the park and kids are playing.

"I gotta ask you something." Shawn says.

"Ask me something." I say still look straight ahead.

"Do you really love me?" I turn my head and look at him.

"Shawn I'm still right by your side, literally. Even though you did all that shit I'm right by your side. Duh I love you." I say playfully pushing him away.

"I love you more though." He says with a smile.

"I know you do." I say and sit on his lap. "How long do you think this is gonna last?" I ask playing with his hand.

"This? What?" He's so slow I swear.

"Us." I say annoyed.

"Till we get old." He laughs.

"Good." I say.

💜