chapter 17

***** Melissa POV *****

I know. Why did I kiss Daniel when I literally just met him plus it was his first day? To be honest I thought I would get even with Shawn. Make him feel how I feel. But after I kissed Daniel I stormed off out of school and walked home. I sat on the couch listening to music. Shawn had me on some Drake shot. I was specifically listening to Shot For Me, yea I was in that mood. I'm just unwinding and relaxing when I'm interrupted. I look at my phone it's about the time school is over. Knock, knock. I finally get up to open the door. Slowly I go to the door and open it to see no one other than Shawn. He walks right in.

"Yeah sure come in." I say with sarcasm.

"Just get back together with me already." He yells a little.

"Hey I'm gonna need you to lower your volume." I say sitting back down and putting my headphones back in my ears. Again I'm interrupted by him. He pulls my headphones out. "Nigga what?"

"We gonna get back together." He says.

"No I told you I'm done with your cheating ass. Shawn I gave you chances!" I say pushing him away from me.

"Give me one last chance then. You acting so fucking hard headed." Shawn yells pushing me against the wall.

"If you knew how to keep ya little friend under control every time you see a girl I wouldn't have to be hard headed." I yell pushing him even harder.

"Don't try and blame it on me. I can't help it." He gets in my face.

"Nigga you know damn well what you be doing. Get the fuck out of here." I say mushing his face. "Shawn fuck you. Okay? Cause you're just getting on my nerves todya. Go with Carlo or Annie. Any of your little hoes you got. You just like any other guy I know, a motherfucking player."

"Don't fucking talk about them. You know I love you." Shawn grabs my face making me look in his eyes. I turn my head. "Melissa look at me when I'm fucking talking to you."

"Don't fucking talk to me like I'm your daughter. You don't love anyone but your damn self." I say slapping his hand off my face.

"Touch me again an-"

"And fucking what I say." I touch him again. "Why the fuck you here again?" I ask getting tired of him.

"We getting back together." He says pushing to the wall. "I'm not taking no for an answer."

"Take this as your answer then. HELL NO." I push him away and start walking to my room. He follows me all the way up there. "Keep messing with me Shawn we gonna fight."

"If I win, we go back out." He says like its a game. I smack his face.

"This isn't a game." I look at him. He grabs me and punches me all on my arms.

"Who said I was playing." Shawn says holding a tight grip on my arm. I punch him with the other hand and he holds his face. He pushes me on the wall making me hit my back then he punches me more and more. He gets a few hits on my face then the rest on my body. Finally I just give.

"Fine I'll get back together with you." I say in pain crying. He must've realized what he did because he looked like a completely different person when he saw what he did. Shawn backed away shaking his head.

"Lissa I'm- Lissa I didn't mean to." He stutters. I cry and look at him. How could someone I love do something like this to me? Never thought he would be the one to do something like this to me. I'm done crying now. I get up and walk to the bathroom and look at myself. Shawn walks behind me as we both look in the mirror. We look as we both see how we changed. I became a victim & Shawn became a monster. I turn around and look into Shawn's eyes. "I'm sorry." This sorry is different though he actually means it. This is the Shawn I miss. He comes in for a kiss and I go along with it, I can't fight anymore. For once in my life I'm scared. We pull away and he embraces me for a hug, a warm nice hug.

~ Shawn getting abusive ?

~ Is Melissa stupid in love ?