Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"Her" POV

I was watching television when Carly came by. Or rather, ran by. She came and she spoke fast as lightning. She told me about how she had slept with Dean the night before and she couldn't remember how she got there or what day it was. And i want to say i felt bad, but the amount of satisfaction i felt because she was just as miserable as she had left me made me so happy. The loss of Dean was an immense lose. A lose i didn't think I would be able to recover from.

But i can't say I wasnt even the slightest bit sad for this girl.

It was the loss of her mother that brought her over the edge. I remember this like it was yesterday. And considering, it could have been.

Flashaback

Dean and I had been getting payed to gather information about Carly for her father. He recruited us the October before Carly's mother left. He said he was suspicious about their relationship; he told US he was worried. So we did, we got close to her, Dean got in her head.

But she got in his.

At first he told me everything she told him, about her dreams. The secrets she held under her pillow and in her mind. The things she kept hidden from the world. I remember he would look online for quotes about her. Anything he could find to "summarize her" he would say. I think that's when I knew she had told him the final piece. The thing we needed. I pleaded with him, everyday. On each of our "dates" I would beg him, promise that I would split the money with him seventy/ thirty if he would just let us finish this.

"Elisa, I dont think I can do this anymore," he sobbed into the phone one night. He cried and cried and I tried so hard to help him to console him, but she had taken my place. She had him wrapped around her finger just like her mother. And that's when I did it.

I kidnapped her mother.

But I already had Carly's trust, and that was all I needed to finish. Her mother, her boyfriend, and her unwavering trust in me.

She began to deteriorate slowly crumbling piece by piece like stale bread. First it was her school work; she went from not participating within the classroom to not even showing her face for credit. And that's when I knew I had gotten all of my ducks in a row. Everything was going how i had planned. But it was when her relationships with friends starting getting better rather than worse; that was when I knew Dean had changed. I was willing to accept his accidental sparked love between them both, but him teaching her how to escape her pain rather than forcin her to be overwhelmed and watching her fail or succeed.

After weeks of watching Carly's mental state decline steadily like that of a freight train I began to see the one flaw in this plan.

Dean.

He would do anything to make sure she made it; he would make sure she was alive and well.

So i had to eliinate him from the equation. With anything it took.

A/N:Sorry for the long time no update. I dont really know what i did with this chapter, but feedback is awesome and maybe a vote or two if you enjoy how things are turning out. sorry it's short!