1.2

daniel and jack are hanging out in his room, while me and anna are painting each other's nails. yes, i know it's cliché, but anna wanted to, so i agreed.

daniel and jack get along so well, it's like they're brothers. jack and daniel have even referred to each other as brothers before. daniel said that this is how it is with all of his band mates.

after our nails dry, me and anna watch netflix, until daniel and jack barge into the room.

"hey elaina, i want you to meet corbyn, jonah, and zach." he says, turning his phone around to show a joint oovoo call.

"nice to meet you guys!" i say smiling.

"woah, she's pretty daniel." the one i believe is jonah says.

"dude, don't go hitting on my girlfriend." daniel says in a stern tone.

"i'm not, i'm just stating truth." jonah replied.

"bro, i am kicking you out of this call." daniel said.

just then, i hear the voice thing say 'jonah has been removed from the call'.

i laughed at daniel's reaction. i guess daniel is the jealous type.

"it's okay baby, don't be jealous." i say, walking over to daniel and giving him a peck on the lips.

"no pda!" i hear corbyn say.

"yes daddy." i joke.

"i like her already." corbyn says.

i see daniel give him a death glare.

"jeez dude, not like that. i have christina." he defends himself. "speaking of christina, i think you would like her."

"i would love to meet her sometime." i say.

"well, i have to go." daniel said.

"bye!" zach and corbyn said.

daniel ended the call, then turned to face me. he gave a short kiss, then anna said, "if you guys are going to make out again, don't do it in my room please."

"okay." daniel said, picking me up. 

"i wasn't being serious." anna pouted. "bring her back i was having girl time!"

"nope! jack go hang out with anna or tyler or something." daniel said, as he carried me to his room.

when we got inside his room, he pushed me up on the wall and kissed me passionately, yet lustfully. i haven't seen this part of daniel before.

"hey dani, what's gotten into you?" i ask, trying not to make it sound rude.

"i just want to give all the love i have to my baby." he replied.

"then carry on." i say.

he continued to kiss me, and we had a heated  make out session.

a couple minutes later, jack opens the door to reveal daniel pushing me again the wall and making out with me.

"hey b- EW OKAY I NEED SOME HOLY WATER FOR MY EYEBALLS!" he yells.

"they need to learn to knock." i said, slightly laughing.

"i agree." daniel said with a disappointed tone.

we both walk out into the living room, but we don't see jack.

"hey mom, have you seen where jack is?" daniel asks.

"yeah, he said he was stealing your car to go to the nearest church. i don't really know what that is about, but i heard him mumble something about holy water." keri replied.

"you need to know that jack can be a very literal person." daniel said, turning to me.

"yeah, i have kind of figured that out."

we go sit next to keri on the couch, and watch tv with her until jack got back.

"I HAVE THE HOLY WATER!" he yelled.

"DID SOMEBODY SAY THEY HAVE HOLY WATER?" anna yelled, running out from her room.

"YES! I DO! DO YOU NEED SOME?"

"YES! I WALKED IN ON THEM TWO DAYS AGO! MY EYES ARE NOT CLEAN."

they each pretended to put holy water on their eyes, saying 'that their eyes are clean now'.

"you guys are idiots." daniel said.

"well, you are an idiot, because you guys made us do this." jack said.

"so it's idiotic to make out with your girlfriend?" he asked.

"yes, yes it is." jack said.

"well, when you get a girlfriend, you better watch out, because imma be calling you an idiot a lot." daniel said.

"i shall never have a girlfriend." jack stated.

"mhm. totally. keep telling that to yourself." daniel shook his head no.

"well, i am out of here." i said, linking arms with anna and going into her room.

i really have met the greatest people in the universe.