2.2

we're going to paris tomorrow. oh my god. it really hasn't settled in that we are actually going to paris. my birthday is in two days, which i am actually really excited for.

also, if you are wondering, i still wear that necklace everyday, and i only take it off to sleep and shower. it's the most valuable thing i own. not by price, but my meaningfulness to me. i make it my soul job to protect it everyday.

at the moment, i am packing for the trip to paris, since i stupidly put that job off to the last minute. daniel finished packing over a week ago.

"so do you think i have enough?" i ask daniel, who is sitting on my bed playing on his phone.

"how many outfits do you have?" he asks.

"five, and pajamas for every night." i tell him.

"well, since we're staying for five days, you should probably pack one or two more outfits, just in case the weather acts up." daniel responds.

"good thinking. it's spring there, right?"

"yeah, i think so." he responds, the goes back to playing candy crush on his phone.

i pack two more outfits into my bag, put my toiletries into it, the zip it up. finally finished packing. 

"you done?" he asks.

"yep! now we can do whatever we want until tomorrow." i said. "what time does the flight leave?"

"i think 4:30 in the morning, so we should go to bed early tonight." he tells me. "if you want, i could go get my bags from my house and stay here tonight."

"that's a good idea." i say smiling.

daniel leaves my house, and i can see him from my bedroom window grabbing his suitcase and other things, then coming back to my house.

"got everything?" i ask, as he puts his stuff in the corner of my bedroom.

"yep." he said, a slight amount of unsurety in his voice.

"everything?"

he nods.

"what about your passport?" i asked.

"oh shit. be right back." he said, running out of the house and back to his.

only that man.

he care back ten minutes later with his passport.

"what took you so long?" i question.

"i thought it was in my room, so i was trying to find it. but turns out, my mom had it the whole time." he said, a light laugh escaping his lips.

"well, what do you want to do?" i ask, already bored.

"oh, i have a few pick up lines i wanted to tell you!" he said. oh no. these are probably going to be cheesy as fuck.

"okay, are your lips a drug? because i'm addicted to them." he said.

"haha funny." i saw, trying not to smile at daniel, who looks oddly proud of himself for that pickup line.

"here's another one, are you african? because you're 'a frican beautiful babygirl'." he said, this one making me laugh.

"why thank you dani." i say, giving him a peck on the lips.

"wanna hear another one?" he asks.

i nod.

"are you a camera? because every time i look at you, i smile."

"and i love your smile dani." i said, as he smiles, showing his adorable tooth gap.

"you know, i used to get made fun of because of my tooth gap." he said frowning.

"no baby, don't be sad. i hate seeing you frown. your smile is the most amazing thing i have seen in my whole entire life. don't forget that." i say in a soft tone.

"thank you babygirl. that makes me feel so much better." he said, showing me his beautiful pearly white teeth in a smile.

"i love you dani. i can't wait to spend five days, alone, in paris with you." i say, giving him a short but sweet kiss.

"i love you too, babygirl. i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

only daniel can make me feel this way.