Remember Me for Centuries

We have been looking for Aunt Jesse for a long time, and we still haven't found her. I am starting to get worried about her. I'm so scared that she is dead now. What if she is? Aunt Feona and Aunt Juliana would be so upset! I really hope that she isn't dead. I would be crying for days. I wouldn't want to go to school for quite a while. I hope we find Aunt Jesse soon, because she means the world to me and I don't know what I would do without her.

"Daddy we have been looking for her for a long time. I am starting to get worried," I say to daddy as we walked.

"I am too Jess," daddy says, patting me in the back. "I'm sure that we will find her soon."

That didn't really assure me that much. I am still worried about Aunt Jesse. I wonder what she is doing right now. I wonder what Rueben is doing right now. Kaylie had to take him back to her house before we went to search for Aunt Jesse. He is probably really worried about her like I am. I got to have a chat with him before I left, and it was brutal.

*Jessica and Rueben's Conversation*
(This will be scripted)

Me- Hey Rueben. How do you feel buddy?
Rueben- Oink... (I am worried about Jesse Jessica. I don't know what is going on. I hope she is okay.)
Me- Yeah me too Ruebs. I really hope she is okay. Little does she know that she has you waiting to be exposed officially.
Rueben- Oink Oink Oink! (I can't wait to see her for real! I have missed her so much!)
Me- I understand that Rueben. I miss her too. I'm sure we will find her before we know it.
Daddy- Jessica! Time to go!
Me- Okay Daddy! Bye Rueben!
Rueben- Oink! (Bye Jessica!)

(Back to normal)

I wonder what he is doing alone bald at Kaylie's house. He is probably looking out the window, waiting for us to come back with Aunt Jesse. He must really miss her to be worried about her so much. I'll have to ask him when we get back.

"What's on your mind Jess?" Mommy says, pulling me out of my thoughts. I almost forgot we were walking.

"Oh nothing mommy," I lie, trying to hide my worry about Aunt Jesse and Rueben. "Just thinking about someone."

"Who?" Daddy asks.

Oh crap.... I shouldn't have said that. Now they are suspicious. Now I have to tell them the truth about Rueben. Here we go...

(This will be scripted)

Me- Mommy and Daddy, there's something I need to tell you. I have kept this for far too long.
Mommy- What is it Jessica?
Daddy- Yeah you can tell us sweetie.
Me- Rueben... he is alive. Kaylie has been keeping him with her the past few days, and that is probably why people keep on destroying his memorial.
Mommy- What?! Rueben's alive? How could this happen?
Me- I don't know mommy, but he is and he is well and can't wait to see Aunt Jesse when we come back with her.
Rueben- Oink!
Daddy- Wait guys, do you hear that?
We all turned around and saw Rueben running towards us.
Me- Ruebs!
Rueben- Oink! Oink! Oink!
Mommy- Rueben! We missed you so much buddy! How have you been?
Rueben- Oink! (I've been great Petra! Although I can't wait to see Jesse. I missed her)
Daddy- Well, we still haven't found her yet Rueben. We are still look-
Feona- *screams*
Me- That's Aunt Feona! Something is wrong! Come on mommy, daddy, and Rueben!
We ran to where Aunt Feona was and gasped at what we saw.
Me- Aunt Jesse! No no no!
Aunt Jesse was lying on the ground, not moving and not breathing. She's gone...

(Back to normal)

"My sister is gone..." Aunt Feona says, tears streaming down her face. "I can't believe this!"

"Me neither Feona," Aunt Juliana says, crouching over Aunt Jesse. "We will remember her for centuries."

Rueben ram to Aunt Jesse and nudged her, sadness in his eyes. Then she woke up!

"Wha- Rueben? Is that you buddy?!" Aunt Jesse exclaimed, rubbing him to make sure he wasn't a ghost.

"Oink (Yes it's me Jesse! I'm alive!)" Rueben says, rubbing his nose against Aunt Jesse's and she laughed.

"Aw man I missed you boy," She says, petting him. "Let's go home."

From then on, Aunt Jesse and Rueben were closer than ever, and they never let go of each other. What a great ending to a semi great day.

Hey guys! This is the last part of Maybe All We Are's a Secret! Thank you so much for all of the support while I wrote this! I will still update with @IcaneC's one shot she did for me don't worry. I will be taking a break from Minecraft Story Mode and will be doing an R5 fanfic! I will post a sneak peak of the cover soon! Thank you guys so much and always remember to celebrate life! :)