School Fiasco pt.1

Monday morning I woke up to my alarm clock going off and I look at it. I forgot that I left my glasses in the bathroom so I got up and managed to go into the bathroom and put on my glasses. I go over to my closet and put on a pair of black jeans, my binder, a red flannel shirt, button it up and then put on my red convers. I put on a black flat bill hat that just says "Nerd", throw my backpack over my shoulder, then grab my phone.

I walk out of the center, it was quiet compared to usual, and I'm the only high schooler here so I'm the first one to leave. I walk out to the front of the center and wait for the bus. I get on the bus and find a seat alone. I then put my earbuds in and listen to emo music.

I was surprised when the bus was empty, I didn't know that I was the first stop, but still I stayed in the very back and hid from other people.

I feel a tap on my shoulder, I jumped a bit and pulled out a headphone. When I looked up to see who it is I smiled wide.

"Hey there, I can't find anywhere else to sit so can I please have the honor of sitting next to your cute face?" Ash joked.

"I have a boyfriend you know. I don't want him thinking I'm cheating on him." I smiled at him.

I moved my backpack over so he can sit.

"I don't think he'll mind this once, he should learn how to share." Ash then kissed me.

I kissed him back, and when we finally pulled away I noticed that everyone was staring at us. I used my hand and hid my face and sunk down into my seat.

"Hey, Sammy, everything's fine okay?" Ash said, grabbing my hand.

He then kissed my forhead as the bus came to a stop. Outside is our school. We get off together and I feel everyone's gaze landing on me. I squeeze Ash's hand as we walk into our first period class.

"Okay Everyone, settle down," Miss. Griffin said, "now, you all know about the feild trip on Wednesday, right now you need to focus so you can go on the feild trip."

Miss. Griffin walked around giving everyone a permission slip, when she got to me I handed her a finished pile of all the school work we did in the past week.

"You always amaze me Camille." She said.

I winced.

"A-actualy, Miss. Griffin..." I started, "I actually go by Sam now, and with he/him pronouns."

"Why so?" She questioned.

"Because I'm a trans boy mademoiselle Griffin." I said calmly.

"Is it on your birth certificate?" She asked.

"No, not yet." I answered.

"Then I will continue to call you Camille." She said then walked away.

I sighed in defeat. I saw everyone point at me and laugh. They all were making fun of me. I look accross the room and see Ash, he's not joining them, but he looks upset. I stand up and run out of the room.

I run out of the class and to the boy's bathroom. I hide in a stall and start crying. Shortly after I go in hear someone come in and I quickly stop crying.

"Where is my little kitten, I heard she decided to come into the boys bathroom." Leo said.

I covered my mouth and hoped he wouldn't notice I was there. He then started opening each stall. One... Two... Three... Then mine gets punched but doesn't budge.

"There she is." He said and then he breaks open the stall door.

I try to scream but before I can he covers my mouth.

"Hush now little Kitten, we don't want someone interrupting our fun, now do we?" He said.

I hear the bathroom door open and then Ash's voice.

"Sam?" He said, "Sammy?"

Leo closed the stall then spread my legs. He then kissed me. He made fake moans like we were kissing for real. Before I knew it he was grinding on me. I couldn't scream for help.

"Sa-" Ash opened the stall door, "Sam..."

Leo pulled away then got up and wiped his mouth off. I curled up in to a ball, my pants pulled down to my knees. Ash put two and two together and grabbed Leo by the collar and pushed him against the wall.

"What the fuck did you do to Sam?" Ash said in a voice that made my skin crawl.

"What makes you think this was my fault? What if she told me to do this?" Leo said with a smirk.

"Look fucker, Sam wouldn't do that. I know him. He came in here crying, I highly doubt he would do that to me." Ash said angerly.

Leo pushed Ash back.

"She came into the boys bathroom, what do you think would happen?" After that he left.

Ash ran over to me and hugged me. I had pulled my pants up and started crying.

"You're okay Sammy, you're okay. I'm here." Ash said while hugging me.

After a few minutes I calmed down. I stood up and we went back to class and the day went on as normal, until lunch.

As Ash and I sit down at lunch we over hear some kids talking about something.

"Wait, Camille did what with Leo?" One girl said.

"She made out with Leo in the boy's bathroom and pulled down his pants." Another girl said.

I roll my eyes and sit at a table next to some kids and they all move to a different table. Ash sat down next to me and held my hand while I worked on some homework for other classes.

"Don't let their teasing get to you Sammy. We know what happened and that's all that matters." Ash said trying to comfort me.

"Can Camille Collins and Ashton Michael please come up to the principal's office?" Some lady said over the intercom.

We both pack up our stuff and go up to the office. We both walk into the principal's office.

"Please sit you two," Mrs. Walters says, I would like to discuss what happened in the boy's bathroom this morning."

Without her even saying what was going to happen, I knew exactly what she was talking about.