Jasper

Ash's pov:

I cry in the middle of the coffee shop. He just got up in front of everyone and told me how he felt. He really hates me now...

I don't blame him. I fucked up and there's no coming back from it. Everyone hates me and I know why.

As I wollow in my own self pity my phone rings. I see the name "fuckboat" on my phone. I answer the phone.

"Hey Jasp-" I start but he cuts me off.

"Fuck, dude, come here fast, I'm getting death threats from people." He says.

"Where are you?" I ask scared.

"I'm locked inside my bathroom, dude seriously hurry!" He says frantically.

"Okay, I'm on my way. Hold tight." I say.

I hang up and run out of the coffee shop. I go into my car and turn on the sirens as I speed to Jasper's house. As I drive I dial 911 and call for an ambulance and police.

When I get there, the door had been kicked in. I run in and go to his bathroom. I see him on the floor, with multiple stab wounds.

I run over to him. I pick him up and try to stop his bleeding. He looks at me, he coughs up some blood.

"No no no no. You're not dying now. Not now!" I say.

"Ash, please, it's fine. Just tell Sam that I'm sorry. Please, tell him that he has every right to be mad at me, but I'm sorry." He says.

"No, ass hole you are going to stay alive." I say.

"Ash please, just tell him for me..." He says

"I won't have to! You're not fucking dying! Not now!" I say trying not to cry.

No matter how much we fight, he's still Sammy's brother, I do care about him. He's a good friend though we fight all the time.

"One more thing, tell Sam..." Jasper's voice fades away.

"No, no, no..." I cry. "Tell Sam what!?"

I hear sirens from the distance. I hug his body as I cry. The ambulance come in and take his body away on a streatcher, Miss. Greene runs in and looks at me.

She stares at me as I cry with Jasper's blood on my clothes. I can see the pity on her face. I curl up into a ball and cry. She comes over to me and hugs me.

"It's okay Ash, it's not your fault. There was nothing you could have done." She says.

"I could have found another way to save those kids..." I choke out.

"What you did saved so many lives, never forget that. You did the right thing, everything else you had no control over." She says.

"We should go tell Sam..." I say quietly.

"Yeah." She says.

I stand up and go get in my car. I start driving slowly back to the apartment. I blast music to drown out the tears. Jasper had been like a brother to me. And now he's gone, because of me...

I pull up to the apartments. I slug in and go to the elevator. I get up to our floor and walk into our apartment. Sammy is on the couch watching TV with his Aunt. They both look at me concerned.

"Ash, what happened?" His Aunt asks me.

"Why are you covered in blood!?" Sammy asks me.

"S-something... h-happened..." I can't choke back tears anymore and break down crying.

I can't bring myself to tell him. Sammy runs over to me and hugs me. He picks me up and takes me to our room. He helps me change as I continue crying.

He wraps himself around me and hugs me. Roxy helps him do this as I cry. What happened replays in my head. I need to tell him.