After School Disaster

Ash's pov:

The alarm clock went off. Sammy and I wake up, we both sit up. I kiss his cheek. We stand up, he goes to the bathroom and I get our lunches ready and put them in our backpacks. I put on a t-shirt, blue jeans, and convers.

Sammy comes out of the bathroom wearing a blue flannel shirt with the sleeves rolled up, his black torn skinny jeans, and his red Chuck Taylor's. He has his glasses on and I just stare at him.

"Do I look that bad?" He says.

"No, you look... wow..." Is all I can say.

"Thanks." He smiles.

I felt like an arrow had shot me in the heart when he smiled. He just makes me so happy. He's so cute.

I give him his backpack and we go to outside to the bus stop. I hold his hand as we wait for the bus. We get on the bus and sit in an empty seat at the back of the bus. I put one earbud in Sammy's ear and the other in mine. I play the Heather's soundtrack.

Sammy puts his head on my shoulder. I pull out a notebook and start doodling. I never realized that the bus ride from the center is long. I guess it's because we're the first stop.

Sammy fell asleep. I watched as the bus slowly filled with other students. The bus gets to school and I wake up Sammy. I grab his hand and we go to our first period class.

The bell doesn't ring for class to start for another thirty minutes but Sammy and I don't like being in the halls.

"What are you boy's doing in here? Class doesn't start for another half hour." Mrs. Stilinski says.

"Well, we don't really like being out in the halls with the other students. Because we're different they don't really like us..." I say.

"Okay, you can come in here at lunch as well if you'd like." Mrs. Stilinski says.

"Thank you." Sammy says.

"No problem kiddo." She says.

"Why were you gone last week you two?" Mrs. Stilinski asks.

"Sammy was sick, so I stayed at the shelter to take care of him because Miss. Christine was busy." I say.

"That makes sense, you didn't miss anything. We were just going over rules and introductions." She smiles at us.

"Do you want help with anything Mrs. Stilinski?" Sammy's voice cracks and he covers his mouth.

I laugh.

"No thank you, I only have a few papers to sign and that's it. Thank you for the offer though." She smiles.

"Sammy, you're on T, your voice is going to crack, it's fine!" I say laughing.

"I wasn't expecting it!" He says.

"Apparently!" I laugh.

Then, Chelsea walks into class.

"Hello Miss. Sprayberry." Mrs. Stilinski says.

"Hi Mrs. Stilinski!" Chelsea says.

She sits right next to Sammy. I glare at her. If she makes a move on Sammy I am not afraid to hurt her.

The rest of the class floods into the room. Then class starts. Class went by pretty quickly. And so did the rest of the day. It was the end of the day. Sammy and I decided to walk home instead of riding the bus.

"So, when we move in together, we need to get a place where we can get a kitty. I don't like dogs. I want a kitten." Sammy says, tightroping on a rod while I held his hand.