Testosterone

Sam's POV:

Ash and I fell asleep in each other's arms. I was giddy. I am now. We wake up at about ten am. I streach and sit up. I look at Ash as he is still asleep. He's so cute asleep. I love him so much. He wakes up and looks at me. I kiss him. Both of us are still half asleep.

He kisses me back. I sheepishly stand up and he stands up as well. He puts his hands around my waist from behind while we both walk out of our room into the dining room for breakfast.

We both get breakfast and sit down. I put my head on his shoulder and don't eat. I'm not hungry so I don't eat.

"You gonna take your first shot Sammy?" Ash asks.

I nod, too tired to talk. I kiss his cheek. He finishes his breakfast and then he picks me up like a sleepy toddler. I put my face in the crook of his neck and put my arms over his shoulders. 

He takes me to our room and sits me down on the bed. I rub my eyes tiredly and he messes with my hair.

"Should I take my shot now?" I ask him.

"Yeah." He says.

I pull out the needle and put the testosterone in it. I shake a little bit.

"Can you help? I've always hated shots." I say.

He nods and takes the needle from me. He lifts up my shirt and pinches my tummy skin and gets ready to stick the needle into my skin.

Suddenly someone bursts into the room.

"What the hell is going on here!?" Miriam yells.

"That's none of your business Miriam." I say.

"Ash!? Are you trying to drug Camille!?" Miriam says.

"What!? No!" He says.

"Miss. Christine!" Miriam yells.

Miss. Christine rushes over and sees Ash with the needle.

"What is going on here!?" Miss. Christine asks.

I sigh and look at Miriam and Miss. Christine.

"Ash is giving me my first dose of testosterone. It's not a drug, it's a hormone to help me transition to a boy." I say.

"Oh, I thought you boy's were taking drugs!" Miss. Christine says.

"He's totally lying!" Miriam says.

"No I'm not, even ask my therapist!" I say.

Miss. Christine closes the door and takes Miriam away. Ash then grabs my skin again and injects the hormone into my body.

I get giddy. Ash puts the needle away.

"Holy shit! This is really happening!" I say.

I stand up and hug Ash. He hugs me back. I kiss him with my arms around his neck. His hands are on my waist. I pull away and smile at him.

"I'm so excited for you Sammy." Ash says.

"Thank you Ash. This is huge and I'm excited to do this with you." I say putting my face in his chest.

I start writing in a journal. Mr. Brown told me to write down my progress. So I bought a notebook dedicated for this purpose.

Ash and I go into the playroom and watch Shane Dawson with a couple other kids. As I say something my voice cracks and I don't know if it was the testosterone or if it was just my puberty. But I did smile a bit.

At about nine o'clock Ash and I went to bed. We layed there for hours.

"Hey, what's going to happen when my voice is deep?" I say.

"Holy shit!" Ash says.

"What?" I ask.

"I'll have to teach you how to shave!" He says.

"Holy shit you're right!" I say.

I snuggle my face into his chest. He's so warm under the blankets. I'm so happy that he is here with me. I don't know what I'd do if it weren't for him. I fall asleep cuddling with him. I'm very happy about the fact that I'm finally tansitioning.