Chapter twelve

Hey readers! Thank you guys so much for getting me to 900 readers on my story! That is an accomplishment for me!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Follow my 1D related twitter. It is in my bio on my profile. LOVE YA!

Chapter 12

Kendall POV:

I had finished the batter. Harry had decided to stick around for some reason. I didn’t mind though. He just kinda stood there at watched me cook, which was sorta awkward. I didn’t say much due to him staring at me. I put the cupcakes in the oven and leaned sat on the countertop.

“So,” I tried breaking the, now awkward, silence. I just didn’t want to sit there not saying anything. It was just weird.

“I have a question for you?” he finally announced. I tensed up. I think he noticed that, but I motioned him to go on. “Are you scared for the trial?” he asked. I tried not to think about the trial, which was tomorrow. I really was not ready.

“Of course I am. Wouldn’t you be scared if you had to face the man who kidnapped you and kept you captive for years?” I answered. I was trying to be strong. I have cried too many tears. I have to stay strong in front of Harry. “No I have something to tell you,” I said. He gave me a look of confusion. “I don’t want you to come to the trial with me,” I could tell he looked hurt. I just didn’t want him to hear my story and feel bad for me. I would hate for him to treat me differently because of my story.

“Why?” he said with hurt in his eyes. I couldn’t tell him my legitimate answer.

“I only want my uncle to be there,” I said. He gave a look of understanding.  “Plus, I think you guys have a concert, no?”

“Yeah we do have a concert,” said Harry nodding his head. The oven beeped, and I took the cupcakes out of the oven.

“You gonna try the first one like you said?” I glared at the cupcakes.

“Oh, yeah,” he said grabbing a cupcake. He took a bite of it, and his face lit up in delight.  “This is amazing. You should be a baker,” he said with wide eyes. I knew I was a good baker and cook, but I didn’t cook anything exceptional.

“Yeah. Definitely,” I said with sarcasm. He finished the cupcake. I just stood there staring at him. I knew he would find it weird I was staring at him, but I didn’t care. I mind started to wonder off. What was Harry and I’s relationship? Was it just friends. More? We never defined the relationship.

“Are you going to continue to stare?” he asked. I blushed of embarrassment. Oh well.

“Sorry, I was thinking,” I said truthfully.

“About?”

“Oh nothing,” I said not wanting to tell him.

“Tell me.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“Maybe,” I said and he smirked.

“Yes.”

“Fine,” I finally gave up. “I was thinking about what we were.” He looked slightly confused until he realized what I meant.

“I-uh don’t know,” he announced after a long pause. That broke my heart hearing that. My eyes were holding back tears. I wasn’t going to cry over such a little thing.

“What do you mean you don’t know,” I said with hurt and anger in my voice.

“I mean-uh it’s up to you,” he said. I wasn’t mad anymore. I understand. He didn’t mean he didn’t know what he wanted; it meant he was letting me decide.

“I love you, and I want you to know that,” I said trying to avoid looking into his eyes.

“I love you too,” he said. He held up my chin to get me to look into his eyes. “Kendall, will you be my girlfriend?” I don’t think I heard him clearly. I must be hearing things. I guess I zoned out because he was still talking. “Kendall, did you hear me?” I nodded my head.

“Of course I will be your girlfriend,” I said looking deeply into his eyes. He let out the biggest smile I have ever seen.  “Promise me one thing, Harry,” I said. He nodded his head. “Please don’t leave me,” I said. And with that, we shared a kiss full of love.

-------

Hey guys! Thank you so much for over 900 reads again!! I have a question for you guys. I am writing this new fanfiction, but I am not sure I should upload after this story is done or upload it soon. If I upload it soon then I will continue to write this one and write the other one also. PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK TANKS!!!