Chapter eight

Chapter 8

Kendall POV:

I woke up in bright lights. Where was I? Is this a dream? I was very confused. I could barely see. It took a while for me to regain my vision. The room was white. Very white. I looked around once again, realizing I was in a hospital room. What happened? I remember falling down but that is it. I need to get out of here. I pulled the IVs from my arm and put on my shoes. I looked around before leaving the room. I walked out. I looked for the exit. I walked around before finding the exit. I ran out of the door hearing a lady say there was a patient by the name of Kendall missing. I really didn’t want to be stuck in a hospital room. I ran down the street still feeling weak.

I ran slower and slower by the minute. I felt light headed but I knew I couldn’t stop. I would be put into a mental institution or something. I couldn’t have that. I saw many bright lights of the city. Then, I heard people screaming after me. I started running as fast as I could possible go. I wasn’t running that fast though. I crossed busy streets getting beeped at by many cars. I could hear yelling of my name. I tried blending in with the people walking around London. There were many people. It was day time, so there were many people walking around. I walked with a crowd of people hoping the people looking for me wouldn’t find me. I was getting weaker and slower.

I called over a taxi. I needed to get somewhere other than here. I couldn’t go back to the hospital looking like some crazy chick. I couldn’t have that. I got a taxi quickly and told the taxi to drive anywhere.

“Where am I driving you to?” the taxi driver asked while driving down the busy street.

“Anywhere!” I yelled, “Just drive!” He drove until the traffic was too much to handle. The taxi had stopped. There was so much traffic. “If you see anyone coming to the taxi, don’t let them in. Tell me if you see anyone yelling and running to this taxi. I will pay you triple the money I owe you,” I stated and he didn’t argue. Then, I got a text from no other than Harry.

From Harry: Where the hell are you? You are supposed to be in the hospital. What person escapes from a hospital?

I really didn’t want to reply. I chucked my phone on the ground next to the stopped taxi. I knew the police were probably looking for me and I knew they could track my phone. I had to break my nice, new Iphone 4s.

There were police sirens in the distance. I threw a handful of money at the cab driver. I leapt out of the taxi. I had a little more strength from being able to sit for a little while. I was still weak though. I started running down to car filled street. People gave me weird stares, but I didn’t care at all. I needed to get away. I ran into the nearest clothing shop. I grabbed a jacket and sweatpants and new shoes. I put them on and threw money at the cash register lady. I need to look different. I put my hood up and started running again. I needed to go home for supplies. I didn’t know if I should risk the trip. The house wasn’t far. I needed to go. I will take the risk.

I ran until I reached the house. I went through the back door ran up to my room. I hoped no one say me. I grabbed my purse and back-up phone no one knew about. It was an old flip phone, but it worked for now. I also stole Harry’s keys to his car. I needed a car. I couldn’t keep running. Once I grabbed those I opened my window and jumped out. My room wasn’t that far from the ground, so I was fine from the jump. I looked around at went around my house. I was running but fell over from running into someone. It was Niall.

“Kendall, what are you doing here? You need to go back to the hospital,” Niall said. I pushed him out of the way and ran into the car. Niall ran up to me. I started the car and was backing out of the drive way. Niall jumped into the passenger seat.