Chapter nineteen

Hey guys! Thanks so much for over 4,000 follows!!! AHHHHH THANK YOU! I know that my chapters are getting really crappy, I promise they are going to get better and more….. Interesting.

BTW I am listening to Jonas Brothers music right now on Pandora… I love them :D 

Chapter 19:

Harry POV:

After Kendall and I talked for awhile, she went to bed. I could tell she was extremely tired. Who could blame her? Her body was still killing her. I wasn’t very tired, so I decided to get some food. I walked into the kitchen, only to find the one and only Niall Horan.

“Niall, do you always have to eat?” I asked the boy who had multiple bags of sweets in his arms. 

“Yes! I am hungry, all the time,” he explained to me. I swear, Niall could eat an entire grocery store worth of food and still be hungry. “Well, do you wanna watch a movie with me or something?” he asked. I nodded my head and we headed into the media room. Niall picked up ‘Inception’ and popped it into the DVD player. We sat down and started eating the food that Niall brought. 

“This movie is crazy,” I said to Niall with gummy worms hanging from my mouth. Niall laughed at me then proceeded to put gummy worms in his mouth. We looked so stupid. We were laughing until we heard a scream come from upstairs. We looked at each other then bolted upstairs. You could tell the scream was girly, so we knew it came from Kendall.

Niall swung the door open to reveal the rest of the boys sitting on the edge of her bed. She was still sleeping.

“I am assuming she is having a nightmare,” said Zayn. I nodded and sat next to Kendall.

“Do you wanna try to wake her up? We have been for a few minutes before she screamed. We heard her talking to herself and came to look,” said Liam. I shook her arms, but she didn’t wake up.

“Kendall, wake up,” I said, but to no prevail she didn’t wake. I didn’t know what else to try.

“How about we pour water on her?” asked Louis. I was going to oblige, but I didn’t know what else to try.

“Alright. Louis get cold water,” I ordered. Seconds later Louis came back with a glass of water.

“Who is going to pour it?” asked Liam. I didn’t want to do it. Nobody answered, so Louis just dropped the water onto her face. She reacted quickly. Her body jerked up, and her eyes scanned all of us.