Chapter three

Chapter 3:

Kendall POV:

“WAKE UP!!!” screamed five boys. I guess I had cried to sleep the previous night. I was tired. Why are they waking me up, to go through another crappy day?

“Kendall. Wakey wakey!” yelled Louis. I was up now. That boy can scream. They were all jumping on my bed at this point. I sat up in my bed with bags under my eyes. I bet I looked like hell. Like I care.

“I am up. Thanks guys,” I said and the got off my bed. They looked excited. With a huge grin on his face, Liam grabbed my arm, causing me to almost fall off my bed.

“Get ready! We are going out,” yelled Liam as he shoved me into my bathroom. I really didn’t want to go anywhere. I wanted to stay home and just lie in bed. I guess going out was better than crying all day, or cutting myself. But I bet I would do both sometime today, anyway. Actually I guarantee it happening no matter where I am going. 

I took a quick shower. My cuts burned in the hot water. I never got used to that feeling. I hurried up to stop the burning. I put on a long-sleeved shirt to cover the cuts and scars, even though it was really hot outside. But I did put on short-shorts and flip-flops, so maybe it wouldn’t be that bad. I hated summer. I liked winter because I could wear long-sleeved shirts and, nobody would think anything weird. I put on my usual amount of make-up. Eye liner, glittery eye shadow, and mascara. I do admit I wear a lot of make-up. After putting on my make-up, I put my hair in a messy bun. I was way to lazy to style my auburn hair. I really don’t care what I look like and I don’t care what people think about me. I have been thought enough to not care anymore.

When I walked out of my bathroom, the five boys were all sitting on my bed. Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Harry. I felt awkward with all eyes on me. As I walked out the all stared at my every move.

“You look amazing,” Zayn said. Nobody ever told me that. I could feel my face burning up. Was I blushing? It got extra weird. The other four boys nodded in agreeing to Zayn’s comment.

“Whatever. Where are we going? And why do I have to go?” I spoke, trying to avoid more awkwardness. They looked at each other. I was very confused. Then my uncle came in.

“We are going to be late! Let’s go,” scream Todd. Late for what? What would I be late for? I hate not knowing things. Todd came in and escorted us into a limousine. I have never been in a limo before. It was really nice. It was like I was famous, then I remembered my uncle was One Direction’s manager. How could I forget?

“You are going to love the concert, Kendall,” said Niall. We were going to their concert? Oh great. I am going to have to sit through thousands of girls screaming on the top of their lungs. I was hoping that these girls weren’t going to think I was one of the boys girlfriends or something. I didn’t want death threats or anything like that. Why couldn’t I stay home?

“Why did I have to come?” I said without knowing I said that out loud. The boys faces along with my uncle’s seemed disappointed or sad. I didn’t mean it to sound rude, I just wanted to know why I had  to go.

We arrived at the venue, and I realized from the previous night, that Sophie was going to this concert. I have saved up money for her to go to this concert, and I had bought the ticket for her. I could see her! I could bring her backstage or something. Remembering that I got excited. Everyone in the limo, especially Niall and Harry saw the excitement on my face. My uncle smiled and gave me a pat on the back. Little did they know, I was excited for a much different reason then they probably think.