Chapter twenty-three

Soooo. This story sucks, in my opinion. I don’t understand how I got as many reads as I did, but I really do appreciate it! I love you all!!!!

So this chapter will suck… like all the others. I am sorry for boring story ness. Yeah okay. On a random note, PIZZA HUT FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! THEY ALSO TWEETED ME!

I am obsessed with Wanted by Hunter Hayes.. Video on side bar. Listen to it! He is perfect.

Chapter 23-

Harry POV:

I still do not understand why Kendall broke up with me. I understand I said nasty things to her, but I could tell something deeper was going on, but I knew she would not talk to me. I could tell in her eyes that something was seriously wrong.

I was sitting in my room looking up at the ceiling when I heard my door open. I shot up from my spot quickly in hoped of Kendall, but it was just Louis. My heart dropped a little.

“Hey Haz,” Louis said sitting on the edge of my bed. I sat up against the back board of the bed.

“Hey Louis,” I said in return to him. He sighed.

“I know you are really upset right now, but I just want to let you know that I talked to Kendall,” he said and I instantly was very intent to the conversation. He chuckled at my reaction. I stared at him waiting for him to continue. “She wouldn’t tell me much, but I know something is going on. Something pretty serious, but I don’t know what it is. She was crying, like full on waterworks. It was cries of pain. It was cries of worry. I could tell something she was hiding was killing her. She wants to tell someone. She needs someone,” he said. I hated the feeling of knowing that Kendall was hurting and crying. I didn’t like that feeling at all.

“Should I go talk to her?” I asked Louis for guidance.

“I don’t know, do whatever you feel is right,” he said to me. He was always like this, never giving me direct answers.

“Thanks Lou. I really need to talk to her,” I said and got up form my bed. I slowly walked up the stairs. I didn’t know what I was going to say or do. I was just going to wing it.

I wanted up to the door, just standing there. I heard soft cried coming from the other side of the door. A lump formed in the back of my throat. I had no idea what to do. I slightly knocked on the door. I head sniffles and then footsteps.

Kendall opened the door wiping her eyes. She looked up and was shocked.