Chapter six

Chapter 6

Kendall POV:

I woke up after a long night. I never could sleep and when I did I had nightmares. I had the same reoccurring nightmare again nightmare. But, this time it seemed more real. I was scared even though I knew it was just a nightmare. ‘It’s not real’ I keep telling myself.

I was really tired when I woke up, but I couldn’t go back to sleep even I wanted to. I couldn’t have those nightmares again.

I walked into the bathroom taking a quick shower. My cuts burned in the hot water. I haven’t cut for around 2-3 days. That is my record. I know it isn’t much, but it’s a lot for me. Aside from the nightmares, I had been quite happy. I started singing ‘Take Care,’ by Drake ft. Rihanna. I really liked that song. I knew both the Drake parts and Rihanna parts. I loved to sing. I sang all the time.

I was done showering. I got out and heard whispers outside the bathroom door. I wrapped a towel around me and whipped the door open. All five boys were against the door.

“What the hell are you doing?” I yelled.

“We wanted to hear your singing considering Louis thought it was phenomenal,” Zayn answered. I slapped the back of Louis head. He laughed it off. I walked to my room as the boys followed me.

“You are astonishing!” shouted Liam.

“You’re exceptional,” screamed Zayn.

“ You are truly amazing,” Niall said.

“You have one of the best voices I have ever hear,” Harry said before I slammed by bedroom door in their faces.

I can’t believe they listened to me. In the shower! After done being mad, I changed and exited my room. I was heading down to the living room, but I got stopped by Harry. I tried walking past.

“Hey,” he said. I was still trying to get past. He wouldn’t let me through.

“Harry, move!” I shouted. He stepped back as I brushed passed him. He caught up with me and started walking next to me.

“Cranky much? I just wanted to know if you wanted to go to the amusement park nearby with the boys and me,” Harry asked. I gave him a glare.

“Whatever,” I said. He looked sad at my response, but he deserved it from listening to me sing. He nodded and walked away. I went up to my room to get ready for the amusement park. I put on a crop top that said ‘hello’ on the front and ‘bye’ on the back. I also put on jean shorts and flip-flops. I put on my makeup and brushed my hair. I walked into the living room where the boys were standing.

“Damn,” Zayn said. Harry hit him on the arm and gave him a look.

“Shut up,” I snapped back. We walked into the car and drove to the amusement park.  We finally reached our destination. We rode a lot of rides together.

“We are going to ride some other rides,” said Liam looking at Harry giving him a weird look. Liam and the rest of the boys ran off.

“I guess it’s just me and you,” Harry said.

“I guess so,” I answered. I didn’t mind riding rides with just Harry and me. It was fun.

Harry POV:

I was having so much fun. It looked like Kendall was having a lot of fun also. I was so glad we were having a good time together. After a few rides we went to a little restaurant within the park and ate.

“I wanna know more about you,” I told her. She looked at me confusingly.

“Like what?” she asked still holding her gaze. I thought for a moment.

“Anything and everything,” I finally answered.

“Well, uh. I am 17 and my name is Kendall,” she stated. I started laughing.

“I already know this,” I said.

“Hmm. Well, I like to sing as you found out. I have sung my entire life. It was all I knew throughout my life. While not being able to leave a certain location, I only had music. The radio would play all day. I would just start singing,” she said. I knew by ‘certain location,’ she meant during her kidnapping. My eyes started to tear up. She looked distant. It looked like she was thinking about something else.

“What about you?” she asked breaking the silence.

“Well I like to sing as well. I really enjoy your singing, by the way,” I said. She smiled but it didn’t look real.

“Thanks. Can we get going it is pretty late,” she said and we got up and I called the boys. We all met up at the car.

“How was it,” Niall asked.

“It was fun,” answered Kendall. I nodded in agreement. The ride was pretty quiet except for some small conversations.

We were driving to the house when we see police cars parked in the drive way.