7: Let me help you.

Billie started to cross the street drunkenly.

"Damn- fuckin' " he slurred as he stumbled over a battery.

Mike sped down the road without knowing where he was going.

He squinted at a figure crossing the street, he honked and the short figure kept stumbling around.

Mike swerved around the figure, barely missing it.

"Can't you hear me honking?!" He screamed at the figure as he got out of his car.

The street were empty on this part of town.

"Hello?" He asked, turning the figure around.

He went cold as he realized he almost hit his best friend.

"Billie?" He opened his friend's eyes with his thumb, and to no avail was his friend in there.

Billie's eyes looked around aimlessly.

"Buddy? You in there?" Mike gave him a little shake.

"Who are you?" Billie asked, his voice reeking of alcohol and bar nuts.

"I-it's me, Mike."

"I don't know... I don't..." he started, but Mike led him to the car.

"Okay, buddy. Lay down right there and we can go somewhere safer, okay?"

Billie laid in the backseat and Mike threw a spare hoodie on him.

Mike locked the doors and drove to a motel.

"Can I get a room with two beds please?"

The redheaded receptionist smiled and nodded.

"Sure. It'll be 60$. Your ID?"

He handed her his ID and 60 dollars from his wallet. She gave him the key and he helped Billie to the room and onto the bed.

"Take your shoes off." Mike instructed, but Billie laid onto the bed and fell asleep.

So, this left with Mike having to take Billie's worn shoes off and sweater.

Mike sat on his bed and started processing his thoughts and emotions, in which he hadn't done in a while.

After an hour or two of battling sleep and himself he came to the conclusion of his current situation.

1. You do not love Brittney. You are hurt, but you do not love her how you used to.

2. You love Billie. Billie relapsed.

3. Brittney cheated.

4. You're going to be a father.

Sorry about these tiny filler chapters, i feel like I'm going to get writers block and that scares me bc if i lose interest in writing, that leaves me with only loving my music and bass. I don't want to lose interest anymore : (

Rage and love, until next chapter.
xoxox