afraid.

"i love you, yuta."

your sudden declaration confused me. you used to always tell me that you couldn't feel that way, not with jaehyun in your heart. you always told me that you cared for me, but wasn't sure if you loved me. but i loved you too, sicheng. so much.

we were driving down the streets like it was just us two. it was three in the morning and i was begging for you to stay.

i remember you asking me to pull over, and i did without a second thought. blasting a faint beat from the radio, you turn to face me. our lips meet and you pin me down the driver's seat. there's a riot as our lips and tongues dance, moving in a trance. our breaths become ragged and shallow, our hearts run in supersonic.

you kiss me and kiss me and kiss me until i am nothing but swollen lips and a beating heart.

but you take my heart and kiss it. you make love with my soul, entice my whole being.

and now i lay bare, waiting for you to let me do the same. i wait for you to let me strip you of the insecurities that bind you, to caress your raging thoughts and put your inescapable fears to sleep.

but you don't. instead, you tell me how much you love me.

you tell me you love me but you go home to him.