7

{Takes place like 10 minutes after the last chapter.}
Julian had confirmed the thought that something was wrong the moment he noticed Dingdongs slight limp and frequent coughing.
Around the corner from their building Dingdong let out a small groan before pausing to hold his head.
"DD are you okay?" Julian asked putting a hand on the tall boy's shoulder. Dingdong nodded before shakily beginning to walk again. He was definetly in pain, something Julian picked up on almost instantly. After a few steps Dingdong stumbled. Julian placed an arm around his back and one around his front in order to stabilise him.
"What's happening Dee? Talk to me!" Julian raised his voice with concern.
"Nothing.  I'm - ah  - I'm fine. Just a bad stomach. That's all. "
Julian sighed before picking Dingdong up bridal style.
"Ah- Julian what are you doing?"Julian smirked.
"I'm carrying my princess up to the apartment." DD quietly chuckled as he planted a kiss on Julian's cheek.
"Aw I love you my brave prince. Heh heh . " DD said in return, causing them both to start laughing over how cheesy the conversation was.

Julian lay DD on the couch before sitting on the edge.
"I can't believe you actually carried me up the elevator. " DD laughed, letting out a chesty cough in the process.
"Are you sure you're okay ?" Julian questioned looking at DD in confusion. Nodding in reply, DD attempted to sit up only to be pushed back down.
Julian kissed DD with passion and DD felt comfortable enough to kiss back, eventually pulling the Mexican on top of him.Their make out session ended with them both being shirtless. They had to stop when Dingdong sat up and began coughing. His coughing got bad and he began to hyperventilate at the same time. Julian stopped attempting to comfort his friend and instead ran to get some water, cough medicine and an inhaler.
Dingdong's chest eased up as Julian re-entered the room. He helped dingdong use the inhaler before gently feeding him the medicine and giving him a drink to wash it all down.
"Listen Dee, I think there's something wrong with you. This isn't normal and I'm worried, we need to see a doctor and ask -" he was abruptly cut off.
"I'm fine Julian." Dingdong insisted. "I just need to sleep it off. I'm gonna sleep in the spare room to make sure I don't disturb you."
"But I'm fine if you disturb me. I'd rather you stayed in our room." Julian stated with the intent of keeping check on Dingdong throughout the night.
"Well I'd rather sleep in the spare room." Dingdongs tone went cold and with that he left the room. Julian however stayed on the couch and just lay back, losing himself in his thoughts.
As he was drifting to sleep, Julian was once again jolted awake by Dingdongs coughing. Each cough got worse and worse until it happened. Julian's heart was racing with fear. He had heard Dingdong struggle to inhale and his breath cut off halfway. Julian had a pit in his stomach. Within a minute Julian was inside of the spare room. He had choked back his tears up until now; but the sight of Dingdongs barely breathing body was too much to handle and the tears came streaming out.

He needs to call an ambulance.

A/N
Woah thanks for helping me surpass 2k reads! I've been shit at updating lately but I have made two Ryatt oneshot books between chapters because I need to keep content coming out. Anyway y'all better be ready for the next chapter because shit boutta get spicy.
~ Matt