4

(A/N I went here to take pictures and this one's my favourite so here. Also his chapter is shorter than normal.)
Julian had returned home late in the night and found no Dingdong. After an hour or so the front door opened and Dingdong walked through carrying two bags . DD walked straight past Julian, completely ignoring him, and just went into his bedroom. Only minutes later music began to play from Dingdongs room and Julian walked over to his door. Smoke bellowed out from under the door and a quiet sobbing could be heard from behind the music. Every now and then a bottle could be heard opening and at one point Julian even heard a bottle smash. It was only when Dingdong began walking towards the door that Julian realised just how long he had been stood there for. Julian walked into the bathroom and began looking at himself in the mirror. He poked the bags underneath his eyes from many nights of staying up working on the games. Dingdong stood at the door of the bathroom
"Oh okay. I'll come back later." He sighed. Julian jumped at the sudden speech and turned to look at DD. His eyes were red from crying, his hair was a mess and he was wearing a slightly too large jumper. The jumper was weird because he always wore tops. Julian's eyes focused on the droplet of blood trailing down the others hand. He gulped and Dingdong turned to walk away.
"Wait sorry you can use it." Julian left and sat on the couch awaiting DD'S return from the bathroom.
After a while Dingdong emerged from the bathroom and was instantly grabbed by Julian.
"Tell me what's wrong. Talk to me." Dingdong winced in pain at the pressure on his wrist. He pulled himself out of Julian's grip and walked back to his room muttering a small "leave me alone" before slamming his door behind him.

Days passed and Julian had begun to adjust to the fact that Dingdong didn't wanna see anyone. Julian didn't know what he had done wrong but he pushed it to the back of his mind and tried to get on with life. He went to Chris' house a few times, every now and then Matt and Ryan would be there and Julian often found out about Ryan sleeping at Chris'. They asked about DD every time they saw Julian, they were all worried for him, but Dingdong didn't want to see anyone and hadn't been seen by anyone. 

Dingdong missed them all but he couldn't stand to let them see him like this. He dreaded the day he would have to come out of hiding and release his ugly body to the world. He took showers when Julian was out and he was basically living on nachos, vodka and bottled water. Any long sleeved tops he had were now covered in blood and tears and he just lay there. He needed a wake up call. Badly.