◈ KFICS BOOK CLUB²⁰¹⁸

( !RE OPEN! )

ANNYEONG HASEYO! CEO EYA OF KFICS ENTERTAINMENT IMNIDA!

This Book Club is created for you to promote you and your story, gain more followers, friends, readers, votes, comments, join challenges, unleash boredoms and receive prizes!

I, The founder of this club. Kpopers or not, welcomes you with my eyes, arms, heart open. To the bones. To da soul. To da brain. To da heart. To da nerves. To existence. Charot.

Dont worry guys! Taglish tong book club na ito. Hindi pure English. Coz walang pa pure pure dito! No fetus allowed! Walang halong charot!

LET ME TELL YOU MORE ABOUT THIS BOOK CLUB (っ'▽')っ

THIS is not just an ordinary book club. Hindi lang puro Commenting or Voting sa books yung gagawin dito.

Before, we only accept books with kpop categories, pero ngayon pwede na kahit Hollywood, Anime, ect.

Also, Instead na tatawagin nyo akong Head Admin, You'll call me as your CEO. And for the Co-Admins, You'll call them Producers. And for the members, We'll call you Trainees.

Though, We are STILL looking for an admins for this club.

( Judges, Task checker and Promoters )

And for the Trainees! There are 5 Different Agencies for this club. Bighit Entertainment, YG Entertainment, SM Entertainment, JYP Entertainment, and Pledis Entertainment

You will not choose the agency you wanted to be part with. Makakasali ka lang base sa dice na pipilion mo sa Trainee's form.

Also, may mga prizes kami tuwing may mananalo sa Contests and Activites. Read the Rewards and Prizes chapter sa HALL OF FAME na book.

How to join? Kindly read the RULES and REGULATIONS then fill up the Trainees form to become an official member!

ANY QUESTIONS? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- comment here inline -

( Please Proceed To The Next Chapter)
( Rules and Regulations )

Take note:
PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME