Chapter 6

It was raining.

It was raining and Fukase didn't like it.

All morning you had to listen to him whine and complain about the weather and how he had wanted to go to the park again and blah blah blah.

You sighed. "Wasn't it just yesterday that I had to drag you out of the house, and now you want to go out?" Fukase scowled and crossed his arms.

"Well I don't see anything better to do, so if you have an idea, please, enlighten us." 

"Geez, Fukase, you don't have to be so rude," you said and pulled out your tablet. After a few more minutes, you finally spoke up. "Ayy, Fukase, ever made slime before?"

(I feel childish today don't judge me) ~timeskip~

After you had all of the ingredients out on the kitchen island, Fukase looked up at you, puzzled. "Why are we doing this? This seems so lame." He rolled his eyes. You simply smiled at him.

"Well I don't see anything better to do, so if you have an idea, please, enlighten us." You threw his own comment right back at him. Fukase again scowled, but didn't say anything more.

"Hmph, that's what I thought," you smirked. "Alright, so first, let's pour some glue into the bowls." You poured some white glue into your bowl and Fukase did the same, without saying a word. "Next, let's add some coloring," you put a couple drops of f/c coloring into the glue.

Fukase tried to do the same, but when he squeezed the dropper, nothing came out. He shook it, confused, before trying again. Red food coloring spurted everywhere. All over the walls, island, and especially Fukase. 

You couldn't help it, you busted out laughing. You laughed and laughed and laughed until tears ran down your face. Fukase stood there, red in the face, until gradually he began laughing as well. Soon, the both of you were a laughing mess. 

"Okay, okay," you said, wiping tears from your eyes. "Let's try that again." 

Several minutes later, you had everything cleaned up and the right ingredients added to the bowls. Then you added some disodium tetraborate to your bowls and stirred it around. Your slimes both activated and soon you had yourselves two bowls of the colorful mushy stuff.

Fukase poked it, and it made a satisfying thwock. He watched you take yours out of the bowl and play around with it. You let it slide between your fingers and watched the long tendrils of ooze fall slowly toward the island counter. Fukase chuckled. "You're so weird, y'know that?" he said jokingly.

You grinned. "I know. I embrace it." You then threw some slime at Fukase and laughed again as he cowered, throwing his hands over his head and ducking to avoid it.

~timeskipp~

After you were done with the slime for a while and it was put up, you glanced out the window.

It was still raining.

Fukase sighed. "I thought it would have stopped by now." He flopped into an armchair. "We still can't go outside." You thought for a moment before smiling mischievously. 

"Who ever said we couldn't?"

You saw as the idea dawned on the fluffy redhead and then it was a mad dash for the coat closet, and chaos as you both tried to pull on your raincoats and rain boots in the same small space at the same time.

Immediately after you both stepped outside, Fukase jumped into a huge puddle, splashing water all over you. He laughed evilly as he ran off and you chased him.

The rain poured down as you both laughed and splashed each other and got muddy and overall had a ton of fun.

You both came in extremely wet and muddy, but hey,

It was worth it. :)

00------------------------------------------------------------00

Heyhey I managed to get this out yayaya

You should be very proud of me :')

I'm really sorry if this chapter isn't as good as the others, I might come back and rewrite it later but idk yet.

I blame school for everything :))))