Chapter 7. The truth comes out

.... Zayn you have to promise you wont tell anyone what I'm about to tell you. Ok?
"Ok"
So, you know that guy in out chemistry class? Harry? Yeah well... We kissed and i don't know if he hates me or likes me back. Ugh! What do i do?!

"Mate! Calm down! Why don't you just talk to him about it?"-Zayn

"He has been ignoring me for two days now at least!" I doubt he will even try to listen....

*(Harrys POV)*

Ive been so confused!!! I ignored him for a few days now just so i can think this whole thing over and i don't know what to do! Ugh! I pull out my phone and text Liam an Niall telling them to meet me at the local diner to talk. (I was to ashamed about my house to invite them over). They text back agreeing to meet me there.

We are finally together at the diner and i start to talk...

Guys something happened and i dont know what to do! I was over at a "friends" house to help him study and he kisses me! They look at me with a strange look. And the worse part is i kissed him back but i dont know if i truly love him or not.

"Why dont you go and talk to him one on one?"-Liam
"How about you ho to his house to talk?"-Niall

I feel like thats the best thing to do right? Should i? Should i call him first?

"Yes"-Liam & Niall

I call him in hopes that he will pick up.
The phone rigs a few times before he picks up.

"Hello? Harry?"

"Hey Louis, can we meet somewhere and talk about what happened the other day?"

"Yeah mate, where do you want to meet?"

"Ummmm how about the park?"

"Yeah ok when do you want to meet up?"

"How about in 30 minutes?"

"Yeah alright meet you there bye"

The phone call ends with that goodbye and i head on my way to the park...

*(Louis POV)*

Zayn I've gotta go and meet Harry in the park mind hanging around here till i get back? "Yeah mate see ya later"

I finally reach the park just in time to see Harry standing there in the cold.
You alright over there?! "Yeah just waiting on you!". So i figure you though about that whole awkward kiss a few days ago.. "Yeah, and sorry for running out like that". Trust me its fine..

*(Harry POV)*

So I've though about the kiss and believe me i loved it! Its just... "You font like me back do you?..." Yeah, Yeah of course i like you back are you crazy?! (I hug him out of spite of every bone in my body feeling terrible due to the cold). "Im so sorry for kissing you like that i had no right to do that to you" he whispers. Trust me its fine (i mock him from earlier).

I realize that i do have feelings for you and was wondering if you would ever give me a shot? "Of course i would, we just cant tell anyone." Its our secret"...