Chapter 8. Developement

Overview: its been a few months since Louis and Harry started dating. They haven't told anyone but their friends...

*(Louis)*

HAZZA! Are you ready yet?! "Yeah im coming!" You know how perfect you are?... "How would i forget you tell me everyday!" I kiss his soft lips in hopes he will kiss mine back... He did. Ok come on now! Were going to be late! I made reservations at a restaurant for Harrys birthday. "Ok then! Lets go!"

I love you Haz. "I love you to Loubear"

We get to the restaurant right on time. Um i have a reservation under Tomlinson. The waiter walks us over to our table. So how are you liking your birthday so far Hazza? "Its great, it would be even better if we were back home together". Wow He really is a romantic. The waitress gets out orders then goes to get the food, i notice her taking a good look at Harry. But i dont have to worry cause he is all mine.

*(Harrys POV)*

We finally get home and i can barely get the door closed when i get pushed against it, with a very recognizable feeling of Louis lips on mine. You can never forget his soft, sweet taste of his lips. "Did you want to go somewhere more.. Private?..." He whispers in my ear trying to catch his breath. What are we waiting for?

We finally make it to the bed... He pushed me down on the bed and starts kissing my lips then moves down to my jawline, then my neck. "Damn these clothes! Getting in the way!" He starts to take off my shirt then i take off his. I grab his hips, making sure there was no space between us. My hands start to travel up and down his back trying to keep him close to me. He slowly starts kissing me down my chest and stomach then starts to unzip my jeans... I take his off to. An eye for an eye don't you think?.. The rest of the night becomes a blur.

*(Louis POV)*

The next morning i wake up next to my beautiful boyfriend sleeping with his head on my chest and arm wrapped around me. I softly kiss his head trying not to wake him up. Last night was great! I look across the room. Our clothes are spread all around the room i even see my boxers on the other side of the room. I guess that answers my next question..

Harry starts to wake up. He looks up at me. "Hello beautiful" he says with his morning voice (which is so cute!) how'd you sleep hon? "I slept great, i just cant remember half of last night."
Well all i know is that you had the best birthday ever. "I did, but only because i was with you." Aww such a cheesy romantic! We both get up and get dressed. I realize i have to sneak you out of here before my parents or anyone else sees you! So harry sneaks out the window. Looks like i taught you well babe! "Oh shut up!" I gave him a goodbye kiss. "Love you Loubear!" Love you Hazza!