Chapter 3. Friends?

*(Harrys POV)*

I look over and see Louis struggle with the paper he has so write, i go over and decide to try and help him with it, instead he gives me an anger gilled look and i start to back away...
He quickly changes his emotion and says "no I've got it for now" "ok just let me know" i said.
So i go back to my seat. (At least i gained the courage to talk to him)

*(Louis POV)*

I must have looked confused because the curly haired lad came and asked me if i needed help. I think i scared him a little as well because he started ti back away. I change my face emotion and say that everything's fine, then he walks back to his seat. I may or may not have gotten a few glances at his bum on the way back....

I look up at the clock realizing its about time for us to leave and i look down at my paper and realize i barely have anything written. I sigh and start to pack up when the bell rings. Before i leave the room i ask Harry if i can take him up on his offer to help me write the essay (hoping to spend more time with him).

"Yeah sure, heres my number text me sometime" he says.

Thanks mate! See you tomorrow in class yeah?!

"Yeah see ya!" -Harry

I cant believe that i might actually become friends with him, maybe it will help him realize that I'm not as much of a douche that he might think i am.