Chapter 13. Unexpected visit

(*Louis)*

Having a good time Haz? "Yeah its nice to be able to cuddle with you after a long week." Haha I'm glad babe..
Theres a knock on the door, i have no idea who that could be... It couldn't be my dad because its only been 30 min since he left... Ill be back babe I'm gonna see who that is.. "Ok"

I go to turn the golden door knob and I'm left breathless after i see who it is....

*(Harry)*

Louis goes to open the doir and i suddenly hear "W-What are you doing here?! Get you ass away from me!" I hear another voice that i don't recognize.. "What you don't miss me? I sure have missed you!" Is everything ok babe?! I yell out. I hear that voice again.. "Who's that? Is that your new boyfriend? Did it take you that fast to get over me?!" I hear footsteps approach me from behind. I quickly jump up away from where they were coming from....

*(Louis)*

It was Kevin.. He hears Harrys voice in the background. "Is that your new boyfriend?!" "Did it take you that fast to get over me?" He rushes inside towards harry. I rush towards him to try and stop him.

KEVIN STOP NOW! There is no need for this! "Psh listen to you, you used to be the big badass now your nothing but a wimp! I think its time to teach your boyfriend a lesson!" NO! By the time i get to him he balls his fist up and throws it at harry.

*(Harry)*

Before i know it he hits me in the face. My face stings so bad. I fall onto the ground, he continues kicking me in the stomach. The next thing i remember is couching up blood. Right before i pass out i see Louis starting to fight him back...

*(Louis)*

YOU FUCKING BITCH! LEAVE HIM ALONE!
I jump on his back making him unbalanced on the floor. I step on both of his arms so he is unable to hit back. I punch him continuously until he is to weak to move. Leave! Leave now and never come back!

[Sorry this chapters a little short plz forgive meh]