Chapter 2. Backgrounds

*(Harrys POV)*

As i watch him walk past me to get to his seat i catch myself start to grin and i quickly try to hide it. Luckly he doesn't notice and continues to walk past me. I haven't always been gay, after i broke up with my last girlfriend which was about 3 years ago i never looked at girls the same way again.

Girls that i did end up dating, i never actually felt loved or i never really lived them, i guess it was a cover up on who i liked or which gender i liked. No one knows that I'm gay other than my two actually friends that I've known since the first grade. Their names were Liam and Niall, Liam was gay like me but we never developed feelings for each other we always stayed just friends. Niall on the other hand was completely straight, straighter than the lines on roads. He has always had girls giving him their number and hooking up with him.

They don't mind that I'm gay, and when i mean "they" i mean Niall because like i said Liam was gay as well. I haven't even told my parents that I'm gay yet....

*(Louis POV)*

Knowing that i was sitting in the same room with a person who i had a secret crush on made me remember my ex-boyfriend Kevin. Kevin was my first boyfriend and we were one of those summer flings. It didn't really end well, but the start was amazing!

I remember when he moved in a few houses down from mine, he was the new kid to town but was my moms friends son. We were both about 16 at the time and we were both gay (i think you might know where this is going ). After spending a couple of weeks together we start to date.

One afternoon we wet to "our spot" which was basically an empty spot in the woods which gave us privacy. We sat there talking for a while talking about how we loved each other and bla bla bla..

((Warning))

At one point of my babbling he leads in and pushes my lips into his (probably to get me to shut up). He backs away from my lips and gets air, i quickly ruin that moment and pull him in for another kiss. One thing led to another we both start to take each others shirts off with passion, i grab his waist and make my way down to his bum then reach to undo his jeans. He does the same not to long after. The rest is a blur but all i know is that it was amazing!

The summer came to an end though, and we had to go to different schools but on the last day i come to visit him at his house. I run up the stairs, quickly running out of breath, i open his door and find him with another guy. I turn the other way and storm out of his house filled with anger.