Chapter 6. Our Secret

*(Harrys POV)*

"You have to promise that you wont tell anyone okay?!"-Louis

"Why would i tell anyone? I wouldn't want to ruin your image mate."-Harry

"Did you mean what you said about liking me and everything?"-Harry

"Yeah i did. Did you?"-Louis

"I-I don't K-Know i feel like i did but i dont know if it is some pathetic little crush"-Harry

(I feel like i broke his heart a little when i said that) I'll see you tomorrow mate! And i quickly run out of his room, then out of his house.

~The next day~

*(Louis POV)*

I see Harry coming into chemistry and it seemed like he was trying to avoid eye contact with me. After class i try to catch up with him but i lose sight of him. I call my friend that I've known from kindergarden. Zayn Malik. I could tell him anything, the only thing is i never told him i was gay so it will be knocking two birds out with one stone. I start to call Zayn and it rings a few times before he picks up.

"Hello?" I hear the deep voice i immediately recognized that it was Zayn.

"Um yeah, he mate its Louis. Can you come over?"

"Yeah mate ill be there in a few" he says.

*( Zayns POV)* (surprise!)

I got a call from Louis, his voice sounded un normal, like he was keeping something in. He asks if i can come over and i say yeah so i grab my keys and head out the door.

I get to his house and knock on the door. Im greeted by one of his maids and I'm soon let in. I head up to his room. I walk in his room and im greeted by a hug.

"Come mate sit down we need to talk" He says.

"Mate whats all this about?"

He starts to talk...

*(Louis POV)*

Zayn we need to have a serious talk mate. I haven't told you something about myself that i should have told you a long time ago. He looks at me with confusion. Zayn I-Im Gay. He reacts in a way that i did not expect. He starts laughing and says "is that all mate?".

"Wait what? Why are you laughing?"

"I already knew you were gay mate!"-Zayn

"W-what? How did you know?!"

"No offense but its pretty obvious! Ive known you all my life i put the clues together."-Zayn

I hope its not that obvious at school! What am i going to do now?! Ugh i still have to tell him about the kiss....