Chapter 9. They dont know about us

~A few days later~

*(Harry)*

So whatcha want for breakfast babe?
"Not sure, how about pancakes?"
Pancakes it is! I hope you had fun last night. "Trust me Hazza i had as much fun as you did!" Well you aren't the one who's sore this morning are you?! Haha. "Haha sorry ill be gentle next time"

Heres your pancakes babe. He kisses me on the forehead."Thanks haz."
Before i get to respond the doorbell rings. I open the door and its Niall and Liam but theres an extra that comes in.. Its a girl... "Guys i want you to meet Laura, shes my new girlfriend!" Girlfriend? He started talking to her a few days ago now their together?! "Well its nice to meet you!"-Harry,Louis

Sorry but why are you here? "Oh we wanted to tell you two that we have a surprise for you two!" "Come to my house at 1:00!"-Liam. Ok see you then mate! I lead them out the door until its just me and louis.

*(Louis POV)*

I guess we should be getting ready soon yeah? "Yeah but finish your pancakes!" I guzzle down the pancakes as if they were water. There! Done! Harry gives me his death stare like he's mad at me but i know he's not. Im going to take a shower ok babe? "Ok don't take to long i might have to jump in there with you!" Don't be a tease!

I get out of the shower with a towel around my waist and look for something to wear. I come out of the bathroom and see Harry posing on my bed like he is some sort of model. "Here love, i already chose them out for you". Thanks hazza. I kiss him on the cheek to tease him.

We get in my car and we drive off. Were here! "Whatcha think they have planned up there?" I dunno but it seems good. We go up to his apartment and knock on the door. "Come in!" -Liam we enter an its al dark until the lights flash on and we see our family standing there along with our friends... And Zayn? How did they know zayn?

*(Harry)*

I go up to Liam while Louis talks to everyone. What is all this about?! "I think you guys should ya know come out and tell everyone."
And you fid this without our permission?! What if we don't want to do that now?! Louis comes over because he heard me yelling. "Whats wrong here?"-Lou Go ahead tell him Liam!..

*(Louis)*

YOU WHAT?! Did you not consider our thoughts Liam?! Huh?! I breathe to try and cool down. Harry grabs my hand so we both can get calm. Liam can you give us a moment please? "Yeah sure." Harry i think we should tell them now that i think about it. "Im sorry? What if I'm not ready?! Don't be selfish Lou!" Selfish?! How is telling our family's that were a couple selfish?! Yeah thats very selfish! I say sarcastically. Harry snatches his hand away and heads towards the door in anger. He turns around and says"Fine you want to tell them? Go ahead!"

This is the worse fight we have been in since we have been together. Will he forgive me? Will he want to stay together?.....