Chapter 12. Boundaries

*(Louis)*

Its been about a month since we came out about dating, my dad refuses to let Harry come over to hang out. I couldn't be more pissed off at him!
At this point staring at my wall was the best thing i could do other than talk to Hazza. I refuse to give in to his orders.

I pick up my phone to call Harry.
It ring about 5 times.

"Hello?"

Hey babe, you alright?

"Yeah id be better if i was with you though.." I hear the sadness catch up with his voice and it starts to shake.

Do you want to come over today?

"Your dad says i can though..."

Who says he's gonna know about it? He has to go to a meeting in an hour which will last for about two hours.

"Ugh..... Well..... Ok, just let me know when he leaves ok?"

Ok bye Haz.

"Bye Lou"

*(Niall POV)*

LAURA!! Are you ready yet?! Were gonna be late to the cinema!
"Yeah babe I'm coming!"
She walked down the stairs wearing a beautiful black dress with heels. Your absolutely beautiful you know that?
"Haha , how could i forget?!" She says jokingly.

We walk out the door and hop into the car and make it in time to catch the movie when it starts. Were watching click. It may not be the most romantic movie but it will put her in a hood enough mood for the surprise dinner I'm planning...

*(Harry)*

Im suppose to head over to Lou's house to hang out. Im nervous about getting caught by his dad, who knows what he might do to me. He treated our relationship like it was a disease! He thought that if he could keep us apart that Lou would like girls again. We both knew that wasn't the case..

I reach Lou's house around 5:00. He sees me pull up, he opens the door and waits for me to approach. I walk up with a smirk on my face because i know i was doing something i shouldn't have done...

*(Louis)*

I see my beautiful boyfriend walk up the sidewalk and he looks so perfect, nothing could make me think otherwise. He finally gets to the door.

Hey Loubear!

"Hey Hazza!"

I hope we can catch up from being apart for so long but theres this weird feeling in my stomach like he shouldn't be here....