Chapter 10. The Reveal

Sorry but this will be a short chapter

*(Louis POV)*

I go storming out to catch harry. HARRY WAIT! "And why should i do that?!" Because i love you and you love me! Before he gets to respond my lips are already with his. He doesn't pull away. Then i back off. I didn't tell them. "What?" I didn't tell them about us. I know you didn't want to tell them so i didn't.

You can see the redness in Harrys face from the anger. Im sorry Haz. "No. Don't apologize i over reacted." We never really stayed in fights very long. But i still shouldn't have agreed to something you didn't want to do. At this point were in the hall. Come on. If were not going to tell them at least we can do is party a bit and have a beer or two. "Yeah that shouldn't hurt."
(Or will it?)...

Its almost 1:00am and everyones a little tipsy. Everyone by now has fallen asleep on the floor or on the couches. Me and harry are still up though. I slowly go in for a kiss, trying to surprise him but he beats me to it. Every kiss given there was one given back... So we basically never stopped to catch out breath. "You wanna go somewhere more private?" Says harry, i noticed how he used my line from the other night. We go in the guest room since its Liam's apartment. But this time harry takes control...

*(Harry)*

Come on lets go then... Me and Louis find ourselves in the guest bedroom. I lean him on the bed. look whos in charge now bitch! I say knowing I'm wasted. I grab Lou's hips like he did with mine.. I bring him in fiercely giving him no other choice. I kiss him from the mouth slowly going to his jaw, then his chest. Thats when the clothes come off. I remove the shirt to get better access to my Loubear. "Go ahead do it" i slide my hands from his back down to his crotch do unzip him... Its my turn, i say. Lou takes my shirt off and kisses me everywhere he possibly could.. He then moves to unzip. The next thing i know my jeans are on the floor. I climb into bed with him. I put one leg over him so he can escape and put my hands next to his head so he cant turn to look any other way...

*(Both)*

We hear the bedroom door open. We glance back and see Louis' dad standing at the door shocked and surprised. Louis quickly moves away and gets clothes on and starts to explain.....

*(Louis)*

Dad i can ex---
"No, Why were you in bed with him?!"
Because dad! Hes my boyfriend!
He looks even more surprised than before (if thats possible)......