2

During dinner, I was staring at her the whole time. She was wearing a short white lace dress.

Dad said she will be going to the same school that I will be going and those boys in school just can't behave.

Actually, I'm the school's bad boy so that sentence that I said just now, is...talking about myself...

But the thing is, she gotta boyfriend. His name is Jeon Jungkook. I saw his profile pic on instagram, his quite nice looking...

{Next day}

I woke up to a pinch on my cheeks. It was Sana. She was wearing a short top and short jeans. Her top makes her abdomen visible.

She came to wake me up since it was already 8. I showered and put on a grey hoodie with black jeans.

When I went down, I saw Sana preparing breakfast. If she was really my girlfriend, it would have been nice...

During school, those stupid bastardy kept surrounding Sana. Especially the play boys.

After school, I was busy in my room doing my project and homework. I heard a light knock on my door and Sana came in.

"Um... Can you help me with my biology project?..." Sana asked, while she bit her bottom lip.

I nodded my head and motioned her to seat beside me. She sat down and I can smell her sweet strawberry scent.

I couldn't focus. From the angle where I was sitting, I can see her cleavage... (Ahahahahaha)

And of course, my member starts to get hard.... Which is even harder for me to teach.

Finally after 30 minutes, I finished. "Thank you! :D" Sana thanked and went out.

As soon as she went out, I locked my room door, turned on my laptop, went to her instagram account and looked at some of her sexy post.

While I was looking, I was masturbating. I just can't hold on to it. How can I not get a boner while looking at my sexy sister...?

A/N: AHHHHHHHH IM DYING WRITING DISSS GIMME HOLY WATER OWKAY NOWWW