15

Sorry for the long wait for the continued chapter for this story! I'll make sure to write and update more often to quench all of your thirst for the book 😊😊

(Sana point of view)

So today I was having quite a bad day, starting from being annoyed by Hyuna, my bestie. She told me something that I didn't believe. I mean, I don't know what's her intention of telling me fake news about Taehyung, which I think it's really rude to do it. Especially when she knew that I loved him, a lot.

I ended up ignoring her the whole day in college. Next thing that made my day even worse was that I scored super bad for one of my exams, and finals are coming soon so it actually pulled down my confidence in getting  straight A's.

But, I failed the exam that i was actually good at! Accounting classes was my favorite class among the rest, and I always got pretty high marks for it. It's just weird that I scored low this time.

The most important part that made me feel super annoyed and hate today is because someone is coming back today.

Which I don't really feel comfortable telling, or even think about it anymore..

But at least Taehyung called me on a date tonight, at our favourite cafe, Benz De' Mor.

I'll be meeting him at around 6 pm and it actually made my day brighter.

I spent the rest of time playing mobile legends, actually I'm kinda addicted to it so, my eyes are dying.

Hopefully I stop playing soccer much, maybe.

Soon, it's time for me to prepare. I took out a floral mini skirt and white crop top from my closet and quickly tied a bun in my hair and ran out of my room. Reason being I was late because I was playing rank, and I don't wanna lose a star. Can I just stop being so addicted 😁😁

I reached the cafe a few minutes late, but isn't it a woman allowed to be late sometimes for dates?

I went into the cafe, with the usual bells jingling once the door is opened.

Everything was the same, just something I wasn't. I felt that something has changed, or I have a gut feeling of unease.

I went to the table Tae had reserved, but I saw something that I hoped I didn't see.

Taehyung and dad is sitting and enjoying dinner with....

Lisa

-
Cliffhanger wooooo sorry for late update! Hope y'all enjoy it

Also, ILLBE CHANGING THE TITLE OF THE STORYYY