1

"WOW! Her body is so damn hot dude! Like her waist are just perfect and like her.... Aish.... If only she was my sister..." groaned Jin.

"Lol.... But not to lie, her body is really...... Hot" Jimin mumbled.

Both Jin and Jimin are the best dudes on earth. My mom passed away because of cancer and my dad remarried 2 years later. I am now 18 and I will be getting a step sister soon.

My new mom and step sis are from Japan. Which is a place which I liked since young.

My new mom had been living in our house for the past 2 months, for us to get familiar.

I'm really close to her but as for my step sis, I don't know... She didn't moved her because she was having one of her schools biggest exams and also she wanted to spend more time with her boyfriend.

Her mom gave me her instagram account today so I checked it out.... And her body's just, too much for me to take in...

(Okay I know that's not Sana but ehm

(Okay I know that's not Sana but ehm..treat it as her :D XD)

"Dude, you having a boner right now?" asked Jimin.

I looked down and saw my member hard. How on earth can I not get hard when my step sister is so damn hot..

"Who the hell says I'm having a boner! I'm just,.....um have a bigger dick then y'all okay!" I shouted.

"Okay dude, chill..." Jimin grumbled. I'm suppose to fetch her from the airport tomorrow and I can't even wait to see her...

{Next morning}

I woke up at about 8 in the morning a went for a long shower. Since it was the first time that I'm seeing Sana, I wanted to have a good impression.

I wore a white shirt and a pair of ripped black jeans. I wore my sneakers and drove there with my red Lamborghini. (Yep, their rich af)

After reaching the airport, I checked my Rolex watch and I still have 10 more minutes.

I went to Starbucks and got myself a cappuccino while I got Sana a latte. I knew she liked it because mom had been talking about it the whole time.

"Um.... Are you Kim Taehyung?" a sweet,cute little voice from behind asked. I turned around and saw her...

She was wearing a flower dress that fits her well. Her hair was tied in a one sided pony tail and the dress wasn't shorter than her knees.

"Um

"Um.... Yeah, I'm your brother..." I said nervously, trying not to let her think that I'm a perv.

She smiled and I handed her,her latte. She was super happy and drank it happily. Her smiles was gorgeous...

We went home and my dad greeted her. We kinda broke the ice by talking about food.

I really wish, she was not just my sister..... But my girlfriend....

A/N: AHHHHHHH. Okay, that was a lil sexual and YEP. If you are new and stuff, please go read my book that I wrote!

Book: My secret husband

It's another Taesana ship book! And for those who read that already and is reading this book, THANK U SO DAMN MUCH :D