10

Mature content 😂👅💕💕💕👅

{Taehyung's POV}

I drove Sana to one of her favourite breakfast restraunt. Thank god I made reservations last week.

I looked at Sana while she flipped through the menu,she is just so cute...

"May I take you order, sir?" asked the waiter. I looked up and nodded.

"Give me a plate of pocket wrap, with chilli, chicken. And a cup of coffee. I want sugar cubes in it, not condensed milk. Sana, you?"

Sana looked at me and realised the waiter was standing in front of her. "Uh... A plate of blueberry pancakes.. A cup of orange juice..."

"Thank you, the food will come at about 30 minutes."

While waiting, I felt something touching my leg. I looked down, it was Sana, using her leg to have contact with mine.

I smirked and motioned her to follow me. I went to the bathroom, which is available to all genders,and made her go in.

I went in and shut the door. I made her sit on the toilet seat and spread her legs out.

She was wearing a floral dress, which makes everything easier.

I looked at her panties, it was a purple laced one. I took my middle finger and started stoking on her folds of her pussy (I CAN NOT DO DIS ANYMOREE) up and down, slowly.

She moaned a little, grabbing my collar. I stopped my stroking and played with her clit.

"T-Tae..... I..... I'm... Very sensitive there....."

I smirked and leaned to her right ear, still playing with her clit and whispered, "You will be 10 times more sensitive when I unleash the devil in me.."

After some more playing with her clit,she came. She looked at me with her eyes going to close of pleasure.

"Can you... Put your finger in me?"

I nodded and took off her panty. Her pussy was wet, very wet. (O ME GAWD) I stuck in one of my finger in her and thrusted it in a slow tempo.

Slowly, I increased my speed and she started moaning. I added on another finger and thrusted it hard.

It wasn't long before she came. I licked the cum and she has both on her and my finger.

It was sweet, super sweet. I could see in her eyes that she wanted more. But I'm not letting her getting her way.

I washed my hands and made her clean up. She was not that happy about me stopping half way.

I want her to beg me for it the next time... But for now, I got a big problem down my waist...

A/N: One word to describe how I feel when I'm writing this: Speechless