7

Jimin: Hey dudes, want to go for a
boys night today?

Jin: I'm okay

Tae: Alright what time

Jimin: Will 8 work?

Jin: Alright where den

Jimin: The usual

Tae: K

Jin: Cya

"Yoooooooooo! Dude, your 5 minutes late." Jimin shouted, since the club was noisy.

"Dude, it's just 5 minutes.."

"Alright, Jimin, let's just forgive him for being late for 5 minutes!" Jin said, while holding in his laughter.

I rolled my eyes at these two kiddos. Their already going to graduate for highschool and their still so immature.

While I was drinking my shots,i saw a familiar shadow, followed by another. When I saw closer, one of the shadows were Sana.

I followed behind her and saw her peeking at a couple. I looked closer and saw Jungkook, again with that girl he was with when he was having the breakfast with.

They were making out,flirting,and that fucking bastard was touching the girl's thigh, slowly up to her inner thigh.

My fists unknowingly clenched. Sana walked away slowly which I followed. Just to make sure she doesn't do any thing wrong.

I texted Jimin and Jin and they told me it was okay.

Sana walked all the way from the club to the beach. Slowly, she walked into the sea, going deeper and deeper.

I stood there like a stone, not knowing what to do. But she's going to drown, I ran as fast as I could and swam to her.
I caught hold of her before she could drown and took her back to shore.

"Sana! Why are you ending Your Own life?! Don't you know that your mom,dad and I will care for you?!"

"NO!....He don't even care for me... No one CARES FOR ME! IM JUST A PERSON WHO SHOULDN'T EXIST!"

After a few seconds, there was silence. Then I realised that I was kissing her. Not just a normal kiss,but a deep long one.

After a minute, I broke the kiss and she looked at me in the eye.

"Sana.... I want you to know that I care for you, and if you die, I'll die.. I... Iike you,okay...so don't ever have suicidal thoughts. Get it?"

Sana nodded. She hugged me and started crying. I know she's hurt, I know she needs to cry right now. She needs a pillar of strength to help her.

After about an hour, she fell asleep in my arms. I carried her back home and placed her on her bed.

I took out my phone and texted Jin and Jimin about what happened and that stupid bastard.

Jeon Jungkook, you see what I'll do to you for hurting Sana.....