14

~Back to Korea~

"Taehyung, I know you don't like it, but it's promised.... Please just for once?"

"NO! I don't LOVE Lisa and I LOVE SANA! I'D RATHER MARRY SANA THAN LISA!"

"You what?...."

"I said, I LOVE SANA! YES I LOVE MY OWN SISTER! BUT AFTERALL, SHE ISNT BLOOD RELATED TO ME SO WHY CANT I DATE HER?!"

Swoosh.

Yes a slap. From his father. Why? Tae had been requested to marry Lisa, the daughter of the US president.

But Tae wasn't happy about this news. First of all, he already fell for Sana, and he hated Lisa.

"Even if she isn't blood related to you, illegally, she IS still your sister! So you can't do whatever you want right now!"

"I don't fucking care about this marriage. Neither am I going to give up on Sana." Tae said.

He took his jacket and left the room, leaving his father all alone.

He couldn't believe that he is going to marry someone else, a person that he hates.

He had just got Sana's heart and now, he has to break ties with her and marry another girl.

Then Lisa will move into his house, and Sana is staying there too. It's just pure torture for Sana. Tae wouldn't have let Sana suffer!

Obviously he will not be agreeing to that marriage. But now, he got to make a plan.

He also has to break the news to Sana.
"I fucking swear that Sana's gonna be hurt, and I hate it when she get hurt. Fuck that stupid marriage and fuck that Lisa.."