9

I stood behind the pillar in the ice cream parlour and saw them talking. Tae saw me and he motioned me to go to him.

"Guys, this is my girlfriend, Sana." introduced Tae. I greeted them and got my ice cream.

At home, I asked Tae about the guy in the suit and he told me that he was a private investigator.

"Why didn't you tell me that Jeon Jungkook abused you for 3 years?"

I was frozen at Tae's words. I looked at him and his eyes looked sharp and serious.

"Please don't tell mom. I don't want her to worry.."

Tae walked towards me and patted me on my head. I leaned towards him and we cuddled on his bed.

"Can you tell me what happened between you and Jungkook?"

I nodded and drank a sip of water to cool down. "We dated at around 15 or 16. We were very sweet for around the first three months. But later on, Jungkook wanted sex. But we were underage so I told him no. He got angry but later he apologized to me. Over the years, he still wanted sex, but I didn't want it. So he started hitting me and he.." I stopped halfway, took a deep breath and continued," he had sex with other girls and even brought them to our apartment that we shared in my presence.."

Tae looked at me, bit his lips and touched my cheeks. I looked at him and he looked sad.

MMMMH!

Tae kissed me in a second. I stared at his sharp brown eyes as he continued to kiss me.

Slowly, he used his tongue. His warm and soft tongue explored my mouth. Not even one place he missed.

He soon broke it and we pant for breath. Tae used his big arm hands to gently touch my legs.

It was slow, gentle, and I can't take the sensation. This is pure pain.

But before he could move up, I stopped him. I looked at me and slowly retracted his hands.

"Sorry...."

"It's okay, I know you're not prepared.Get ready, I'll bring you out for dinner." Tae said.

A/N: YESH. DAT PART. I CAN DIE WRITING THAT. I CAN DIEEE