17

2 years later

Taehyung and Lisa married each other last year October. I didn't went to the wedding although she sent me the invitation card.

I'm currently working in a advertisement company in Seoul. I've been working in it for almost three months, and I'm quite happy about the company, except you can exclude our Director of the company.

Hoseok

Yes, him. Others call him cold face, to my opinion I think Hoseok (SO SORRRRRRY) sounds better .

He once came into our department, which is the ideas and filming part, and he literally hated everything here.

The problem is he didn't hate our work. He hated the small tiny details in OUR TABLES and OFFICE.

Like, our fridge in the snack pantry. He said that the food in the fridge is low quality. Like, why not YOU buy the food and snack for US.

And also, on my table, I placed little ornaments on it. Even that, he despised it, calling my table a "little girls table".

Hello, your table looks like a piece of wood plus a metal on it and nothing else.

I also heard that he hates girls that wears super sexy or exposing clothes.

So sometimes I wonder if he was gay.

High possibility

Another thing I wanna complain is that he acts like a girl you know.

When I was having lunch break, I was sitting like literally right beside him.

So he was taking his utensils and wiping it with wet tissues, then use his napkin to wipe them dry.

Okay maybe his not acting like a girl but just obsessed with cleanliness.

He even shot me a glare after he caught me looking.

I wanted to scream at him and say "Are you eating food or are you eating soap?"

But in order to save my job, I couldn't.

Another then all these weird habits that he has, he is actually quite okay.

People say that he is very strict in the work that he produce, or everyone produce.

A tiny mistake is done and the person is fired.

So that's why we always laugh at the one that got chosen to be his secretary.