4

"Class, today you will be having a new classmate! Jungkook,you may come in now." announced Mrs Kim.

A guy, known as Jeon Jungkook came in to our classroom, smiling at Sana straight.

At first I thought it was another stupid guy that wants to flirt with Sana. But I remembered, Sana had a boyfriend,and his name is Jungkook...

During lessons, I can't even fucking focus. Those two love birds are sitting right beside me and they are flirting!

Sana....., all I just want is you.... Why on earth did that Jungkook guy came...
During lunch is even worse. That Jungkook guy fed Sana her pudding and kept giving her little pecks on her soft cheeks. Also, his hands are always on her soft, white, exposed thigh.

It's hard to not get irritated, when he could do it but I can't. Why am I her step brother? Why aren't I her boyfriend? Why?

"Yo dude,what you looking at... What is so interesting about your step sister and her boyfriend?" Jin asked, breaking my thoughts.

"Who the hell says that I'm looking at her! I'm just thinking whether should I buy myself a hot fudge cake..." I shouted.

"Okay, okay chill dude... Don't scream......" Jin shushed.

"You sure? By the looks of it, you're really triggered about it.." Jimin said as he takes a bite of his burger.

"When I say that I'm not, I mean it. So shut the fuck up now." I replied ,giving them a serious stare.

They both nodded and continued their eating. But I can't. Those two are really bugging me..

As if I'm not annoyed, Cassandra came and started talking to me. "Hey Taehyung! Can I sit here?"

"Sit if you want.. I'm going to leave anyways..." I replied, with no emotions at all since I wasn't in the mood.

"But... I wanna be your girlfriend!" Cassandra squeeked.

"So sorry, but I don't like girls who does plastic surgery all over her own body... Get the fuck out of my face now..... Slut...!"

Cassandra gasped. She must be thinking how did I know about her surgeries... She quickly left the table and ran to her gang and started sobbing to her brother.

Great, now another fucking problem for me to do....

A/N: THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VIEWERS!!!!! AHHHHHHH YAY